276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Victor M250S No Touch, No See Upgraded Electronic Mousetrap Black

£13.5£27Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Gardeners of all ages and experience are welcome to visit and talk to our friendly, knowledgeable staff, whether you have a specific need or just wish to browse. The green light on the trap will indicate when the electronic mouse killer has activated, allowing for you to dispose of the mouse without seeing or touching it. The Rentokil Electronic Mouse Trap is a highly powerful, discreet, reusable battery powered mouse trap that kills mice fast and humanely. The battery-operated trap is activated when a mouse completes the circuit by touching both contact plates. With this design, the mice seem to walk right into it, because it's black, so it must represent a dark hole or cave they are used to traveling in.

With the Victor® Smart-Kill™ Electronic Mouse Trap, you can get updates from your trap no matter where you are! Our leave safe policy is at the responsibility of the homeowner if a specific place has been given and delivered to, should it be stolen. To enter the Victor ® Electronic Mouse Trap, mice pass through a uniquely designed tunnel with beveled columns. Woodlands Garden Centre is a well-established large family run Garden Centre that was established in 1969.Featuring a new and improved industrial design, this trap has a built-in bait cup and removable kill chamber to allow for easy setup and disposal. This powerful device is capable of killing up to 100 mice per set of batteries, making it the perfect addition to your pest control routine. If you want to share your opinion about our service, positive or negative, you can contact us directly. I have had my Victor Electronic Trap now for 6 years plus and it's easy to set and easy to rid the critter after caught. Please note, we only deliver to UK mainland addresses at our standard rates, Deliveries to other parts of the UK are possible by prior arrangement, with costs being notified in advance.

We will refund any money received using the same method used when you originally purchased the items.For added safety, the trap features a safety switch that prevents accidental activation when not in use or during maintenance. Quickly eliminate mice inside your property with the humane, high-voltage killing power of the Victor ® Electronic Mouse Trap.

Choose the Deadfast Electronic Mouse Trap for a humane, reliable, and efficient solution to address mouse infestations. We recommend frequent cleaning of the metal plates to ensure no dirt, debris, or residue interferes with the functionality of the trap. Furthermore, it's highly hygienic as you can clean the removal plate to remove all diseases spread by mice.Someone finally built a better mousetrap:) I've been using the old standard wood plank/spring bar with peanut butter. Please note that the Deadfast Electronic Mouse Trap is designed for indoor use only, making it an ideal choice for effectively dealing with mice infestations inside your home or other indoor spaces. On entering the device, the mouse creates a circuit by touching the metal plates on the floor of the tunnel, and is killed virtually instantly. Its advanced smart circuit technology senses the rodent stepping on the plates and delivers an instant shock for a quick, effective, and humane kill. All the traps green lights come on when batteries are installed and the traps are switched on, so I know the light isn't broken.

I’m highly disappointed as the reason for getting this specific trap was because of the “kill rate” percentage. I understand that by submitting my details I consent to Lodi UK or my preferred supplier contacting me regarding this enquiry and related marketing in accordance with Lodi UK Privacy Policy Learn more. With a variety of electronic traps, snap traps and repellents available, Victor ® has a broad selection of products to meet the needs of consumers. This trap delivers a high-voltage shock that swiftly and humanely kills mice, providing efficient control over infestations.

The industrial design boasts a removable kill chamber with lid, providing access to the trigger plates so that cleaning between uses is easy. With its high kill rate and user-friendly features, you can regain control over your environment and ensure a pest-free living space. We are located near Sevenoaks in Kent along Ash Lane just off the A20 between Wrotham and West Kingsdown. Powered by four AA batteries, the Deadfast Electronic Mouse Trap has the capacity to eliminate over 100 mice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment