276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Frogs into Princes: Introduction to Neurolinguistic Programming: The Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Behind every behavior is a positive intention – this is one of the basic NLP presuppositions. Motives drive behavior. Our brains do nothing without some (usually unconscious) purpose. We pay very little attention to what people say and a great deal of attention to what they do...The function of modeling is to arrive at descriptions which are useful....We're not offering you something that is true just things that are useful" Richard Bandler and John Grinder are co-founders of NLP. 30 years ago they were making discoveries on human communication still being realized by today’s public. Their knowledge and understanding on the topic comes from decades of experience and modeling expert communicators so you can expect an in-depth discussion on human communication and behavior within the book. Alek Minassian cited Elliot Rodger as a kind of hero before he drove a rented van onto a busy… Read more

Frogs into Princes: Introduction to Neurolinguistic Programming Frogs into Princes: Introduction to Neurolinguistic Programming

Have you ever tried to be helpful and the person misunderstood your intention and got annoyed? How does it make you feel? Are you likely to help a second time? Our unconscious parts feel the same. Here they are doing the best they can to achieve something for you. Is there thanks or even appreciation? We might have a long history of fighting and shaming this response. When we are young, we try out different behaviors and some of them work. We keep the ones that work, even when times change and those responses may not be the most useful ones. Throwing a tantrum at 4 might get us what we want, at 44 it probably won’t work so well. Pacing or mirroring. To the extent that you can match another person's behavior, both verbally and non-verbally, you will be pacing their experience. Mirroring is the essence of what most people They are salesmen of a pseudo-science. NLP is has only thin crust of science to it. It pretty much starts and ends with the Neuro and Linguistic. No substance at all to the "theory".Anderson, Graham (2002). Fairytale in the ancient world. Routledge. ISBN 978-0-415-23702-4 . Retrieved 29 April 2017. Some important questions captured in the book as well but you will not easy to find it as the book has only text without any symbolic. The Frog (1908), directed by Segundo de Chomón, is the first film adaptation of "The Frog Prince". [23] There are two kinds of non-verbal pacing. One is direct mirroring. An example is when I breathe at the same rate and depth that you breathe. Even though you're not conscious of that, it will have a profound impact upon you. Another way to do non-verbal pacing is to substitute one non-verbal channel for another. We call that "cross-over mirroring." There are two kinds of cross-over mirroring. One is to cross over in the same channel. I can use my hand movement to pace your breathing movement—the rise and fall of your chest. Even though the movement of my hand is very subtle, it still has the same effect. It's not as dramatic as direct mirroring, but it's very powerful. That is using a different aspect of the same channel: kinesthetic movement" Science deniers tend to eat this stuff up though. It made two men rich, if the Wikipedia facts regarding Bandler and Grinder are true, they in the end could not implement their own theories in their personal relationship with each other.

Frogs Into Princes by Richard Bandler and John Grinder Review of Frogs Into Princes by Richard Bandler and John Grinder

Onto content, then. The "book" is "organized" into three parts, each corresponding to one-day of the seminar. The subject matter of each day is somewhat disconnected, though the central theme of "content-free process therapy" is evident throughout. Let's examine each day in turn. Refraiming can be done by being observant of the process it takes for a person to access the information, and anchoring a certain state to a cue, that can be visual, auditory or kinesthetic. For example, I can ask a person if they have ever made a right decision in their life, right when they access that information I observe how they do it (Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic), and I will know how they make a 'right decision' in their experience; I can 'anchor' that feeling by saying something, inputting an image (mental or external) or by touch, and every time I bring that anchor, this person will access the same 'feeling' of 'right decision'. The Frog Prince; or, Iron Henry" ( German: Der Froschkönig oder der eiserne Heinrich, literally "The Frog King or the Iron Henry") is a German fairy tale collected by the Brothers Grimm and published in 1812 in Grimm's Fairy Tales (KHM 1). Traditionally, it is the first story in their folktale collection. The tale is classified as Aarne-Thompson type 440. [1]In other words, you need a good unconscious systematic repertoire of patterns for each choice point that you have that's going to come up repetitively in your work: How do I establish rapport with this other human being? How do I respond in a situation in which they don't have information consciously and verbally to respond to my question? How do I respond to incongruity? " Livo, Norma J. (1976). "Variations on a Theme: Frogs". Language Arts. 53 (2): 193–212. JSTOR 41404128. One of the first books I read post-diagnosis bipolar and the first book that opened a door way to a world of healing and recovery.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment