276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bauer Professional 38920 Electric Hot Water Bottle / Lilac / Soft Touch Fleece Cover / Hand Warmer / Rechargeable / 3 Colours

£9.89£19.78Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The hot water bottle I bought which had a cord, was the Sweet Dreams Heat Pad, and as it was corded I was really restricted. I get a lot of headaches, and earaches so I wanted a heat pad/hot water bottle which I could use easily for my face and head. I’m a big fan of using heat therapy for relieving aches and pains, but I personally hate using a conventional hot water bottle. Mostly because I had an accident when I was little where a hot water bottle leaked and burnt my legs, so I’ve never really trusted them ever since. I did buy an electric hot water bottle early this year which was really effective, but it was attached to a power cable so it was quite limited where you could use it, so I have been looking for an electric hot water bottle, which detaches from the power cable. It fully charges in 12 minutes and can then last for 5-6 hours to allow you to stay warm all night on those long Winter evenings

The top of the hot water bottle has a white plastic circle with a Bauer twisting cap, which turns to allow you to access the charging point. Once you’ve heated the bottle up, you can close the cap so it’s super comfortable to use which I like. The charging unit clips onto the three silver prongs, and there’s a LED bulb which turns red to let you know it’s charging, and the red light turns off once the hot water bottle has reached the top temperature and you just simply remove it from the hot water bottle and turn the cap to cover the metal prongs. Bauer Rechargeable Electric Hot Water Bottle

Details

SOFT AND COMFORTABLE – The water bottle has a soft fleece cover and hand warmer pouch which provides luxurious softness against your skin for supreme comfort. Warm yourself through and allow all of your aches and pains drift away with this electric hot water bottle

ELECTRIC HOT WATER BOTTLE – Warm up, relax or ease aches and pains with this electric hot water bottle, ideal for cold winter nights. It makes a great gift for someone who would benefit from heat therapy or anyone looking for a safe and easy alternative to the traditional hot water bottle. Whenever I buy a beauty product, I generally always share it here on my blog once I’ve given it a good try so I can let you know my thoughts and if I’d recommend it. I am enjoying sharing more lifestyle content, so when I bought the Bauer Rechargeable Electric Hot Water Bottle I wasn’t sure if I anyone would want to read about it so I wasn’t sure if I should blog about it.DIFFERENT COLOURS – The hot water bottle comes in three different colours, choose from grey, lilac, or pink. There is a soft fleece cover which provides comfort when applying it to your body or when placing your hands inside the hand pouches

FAST CHARGING AND LONG LASTING – Fully rechargeable, the hot water bottle is prefilled, and the charger unit has a specific direction of insertion to ensure it cannot be incorrectly charged. The bottle charges in only 8-12 minutes to a 70–75-degree temperature and can last for up to 5 hours, ensuring that you stay warm and cosy through the night.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment