276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hada Labo Tokyo Skin Plumping Gel Cream, 50ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you are concerned about the health safety of parabens, then feel free to avoid them by looking out for the Paraben-Free icon. When I tried out the product I used it over the top of the Hada Labo Super Hydrator. I found that the combination of the two worked really well. Both products absorbed well into my skin and didn’t leave any greasy feel.

The Deep Wrinkle Super Filler Day & Night Cream contains, hyaluronic acids, collagen, elastin, and soy protein. These are specifically formulated to offer ultimate effectiveness against deep lines, wrinkles, and signs of aging. One of the most popular Hada Labo Skincare products is the Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion. This moisturizing facial lotion should be used after washing and serves as the foundation to your moisturizing routine. While it looks clear like a toner or makeup remover, it’s actually a moisturizer that helps prepare your skin for better absorption of other Hada Labo skincare products. Like most Hada Labo skincare products, this lotion features the brand’s patent pending ingredient Super Hyaluronic Acid, which we’ll discuss more in the next section. A Hada Labo Tokyo márka minimalista, és az anyagok, melyekkel dolgoznak hatékonyak. A kozmetikumokban az alábbiakkal találkozhatsz: The EU Allergen Free label is for the 26 ingredients identified by the EU SCCS and products will be only flagged if a suspected ingredient is on it's ingredient list. It is possible for cosmetics to contain one of the suspect ingredients without it appearing on the ingredient list due to it not reaching the concentration threshold to disclose it and cosmetic manufacturers choice to not disclose it.

Shop More Favorites

Hada Labo Tokyo state that their range of products are suitable for even sensitive skin. A few editors at L A Beauty suffer from sensitive skin and rosacea. We found no adverse reactions when using the above products (only rejuvenated skin and big smiles). Hada Labo does not have a return policy because the brand does not sell their products directly to consumers. Is Hada Labo Cruelty Free? Formulated with specific ingredients, proven to significantly reduce the appearance of wrinkles (and thwart their offspring), this is one moisturiser your complexion will love. There's still a lot of support for avoiding parabens following the better safe than sorry route. If you do we completely support you!

This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items.Parabens are a large group of preservatives which are used to prevent bacteria growing in cosmetic formulations.

I can see why it’s described as being a combination of both serum and moisturiser as you certainly don’t need a serum when you are using this (although I chose to combine it with the Super Hydrator)! The Hada Labo Skin Plumping Gel Cream is a combination of a serum and moisturizer that is intended to improve skin hydration and texture. It features Super Hyaluronic Acid, an exclusive combination of three types of Hyaluronic Acid for long-lasting moisture. The hydrating face cream is lightweight, non-greasy and fast-absorbing, and is said to help your face feel softer and smoother. Hada Labo Skincare products include cleansers, lotions, milks, creams, serums, mists, masks, and more. Below we’ll give you the details on the top 5 best selling Hada Labo Skincare products.

A márka portfóliója – mit kínál?

Key anti aging ingredients: super Hyaluronic Acid: proprietary combination of 3 types of Hyaluronic acid. Powerful hydrator and skin plumper that provides Multi-Layer, long-lasting moisture preventing dry lines. Collagen: helps to maintain and improve skin texture, structure and appearance, reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Arginine: amino acid that helps maintain moisture and healthy looking skin. Ceramide: a naturally occurring lipid that attracts and holds moisture. I absolutely love the Hada Labo Skin Plumping Gel! Almost overnight my skin started looking dewy, bouncy and more hydrated!! Most people will find no issues with sulfate, however if you find your skin doesn't like sulfates then free feel to avoid them by looking out for the sulfate-free icon on Skincarisma. The Silicone-free label only includes the most common Silicone ingredients that have indentified been reported by individuals that could potentially cause issues.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment