276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sennheiser RS175 Surround Sound Wireless Headphones by Sennheiser

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The build quality of RS 175 is decently strong. The headband is made with a thin metal frame and is moderately flexible. La calidad de fabricación es buena, pero no tienen un tacto super premium con materiales nobles ni nada de eso. Son de plástico. Plástico bueno, pero plástico. Pero eso si, al activar el botón BASS, los sub-bajos son tan potentes que me hacen temblar las orejas (literal).

La latencia con el PC por fibra óptica es casi imperceptible incluso tocando el teclado midi y con el DAW por ASIO. Surround mode is a take-it-or-leave-it effect that tries to simulate surround sound with stereo audio. I would never recommend using it for music, but the digital effect—which uses EQ and reverb to approximate a greater sense of space—might add something to your experience with film or TV. I'm rarely a fan of surround effects on stereo headphones for the simple reason that they rarely work well with stereo mixes, but I'm a much bigger fan of ones that can be turned off. Since you can disable it, this feature falls into the category of neither pro nor con, just an extra option for you to fiddle with should you desire. If you’ve ever wanted to transform your home entertainment system with a sensational next-level experience, Sennheiser has you covered. On channels and movies with a lot of sub-bass content, the RS 175 delivers plenty of depth. With bass mode on, high-bass solutions can get a little distorted at the top-end – so be careful. Now I will describe the controlling system so that you can handle them without any hassle. How to Control RS 175 Headphones? The transmitter is also portable, and the headphone design is not bulky either. All the controls are placed on the headphone pad.After reading my Sennheiser RS 175 review, you can understand whether it will fulfill all the requirements that you are looking for or not. Le saviez-vous ? : Plus le premier chiffre est bas, plus les écouteurs pourront restituer des sons graves ; plus le deuxième chiffre est élevé, plus ils pourront restituer des sons aigus However, it has an operating time of up to 24 hours per charge. In contrast, you get only 18 hours of operating time with 175. Ademas, las copas son muy gruesas, por lo que puede ser un problema si quieres girar la cabeza mientras la apoyas en un reposa-cabezas o en una almohada.

The supplied transmitter has the ability to support two pairs of headphones simultaneously. It's also flexible in terms of music sources. With both optical and analogue inputs you can connect it to all types of hi-fi and AV products, from digital AV receivers to more traditional hi-fi amps.This system allows two people to listen to the same program individually with two headphones simultaneously. Un peu douloureux sur le haut du crâne après 1h ou 2 et un peu chaud autour des oreilles, mais c'est la rançon de l'isolation phonique. This headphone has an ideal frequency response that is suitable for all genres of music and audio contents. Appréciez un son sublimé grâce au Casque Sans Fil SENNHEISER RS 175-U. Véritable concentré de technologies, il vous transportera au coeur de vos sons favoris. Un son pleinement immersif I watched ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ with it and felt like I was hanging around with Spiderman in person.

Comparados a unos Corsair Virtuoso Wireless específicos de PC, no he notado diferencia de latencia y estos se oyen muchísimo mejor sin tener que ecualizar-los tanto (y con 2 o 3 veces el volumen y la pegada de los Corsair) La latencia era una de las cosas que más me preocupaba (y la razón por la que no me compro cascos bluetooth) pero, por lo menos por fibra, es prácticamente imperceptible. Incluso para tocar instrumentos virtuales con el PC. Pero al mismo tiempo soy audio-filo, por lo que quiero la máxima claridad y separación en las frecuencias y no me vale un bajo que me emborrone el espectro sonoro. The well-cushioned over-ear pads offer excellent comfort for longer listening experiences. However, the headband itself, which is split into two sections so you can hang your headphone on the central connection points, can get a bit annoying after a while.For those looking for the perfect home cinema experience, these wireless headphones from Sennheiser are a great choice. They deliver excellent audio at almost any volume, and the bass mode is a really fun extra touch. While the RS 175 is an excellent choice for TV viewing, I do wish it offered support for modern wireless audio standards, such as Bluetooth. This would have enabled seamless compatibility with a broader range of devices, including smartphones, tablets, and modern smart TVs. Sennheiser's new RF-based wireless headphone system is easy to set up and delivers strong performance for both movie watching and music listening. The cushion of 185 has a premium look with velour-covered earpads. On the other hand, the 175 earpads get dense after using them for a few weeks.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment