276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bold Move: A 3-Step Plan to Transform Anxiety Into Power

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Any opinions in the examples do not represent the opinion of the Cambridge Dictionary editors or of Cambridge University Press or its licensors. Luana levels the playing field by speaking as both an expert in the field and as someone who has danced with suffering and learned to lead.

This book will be invaluable for people looking to jumpstart their dreams and for clinicians working with a diverse client community. D. student in psychology myself, I was introduced to Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) 11 years ago when battling my own anxieties.For me, I advocate creative arts as a career path and it has become my mission to help others overcome feelings of anxiety or uncertainty about running a creative startup. Luana Marques’ unique, tried and tested method to get you out of your rut and find the courage to create a more confident and meaningful life. Because I’m proof there is a market for this ‘fluffy arts stuff’ (another classic I’ve heard time and time again…) so there you have it – leading a career in creative arts could be seen as another bold move. Read more about the condition New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages. Now, she has synthesized that knowledge, developing a 3-step path that works for everyone—from teens in crisis to executives experiencing burnout.

She She has friends in high places because she is worth knowing, so working with her would be a good place to start. We offer a sensitive approach to families during the time they spend with their children whilst promoting equality and celebrating diversity.an expert to see the bigger picture from the outside, to really understand what’s needed inside… weirdly. A blend of Unwinding Anxiety, Don’t Believe Everything You Think, and Do Hard Things, Bold Move is a groundbreaking, transformative programme that works for everyone – for practitioners and, most notably, those dealing with mental health challenges from underserved communities who have been overlooked and neglected for too long. I experienced anxiety attacks as a result of various challenges, particularly managing relationships with difficult clients and sourcing investment.

For Parents who need access to interpretation services Bold Moves partners with the Big Word services. We want to find people from all different backgrounds to help us build brands that change the world. Inspired by my own journey of overcoming adversity in Brazil to becoming a Harvard Professor, the book guides you through a practical, 3-step method for escaping the vicious cycle of avoidance that keeps us trapped in anxiety and fear.

While avoidance might temporarily ease discomfort, it ultimately leaves us imprisoned in anxiety and unable to achieve our goals. From the minute I first spoke to Julia Fenwick and Ellie Gair Dummer they’ve been, frankly, awesome. By bidding on, or purchasing this item, you are agreeing to us sharing your name and address details with that 3rd party supplier to allow us to fulfil our contractual obligations to you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment