276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jenny's Lesbian Fart Obsession: Gym With a Friend

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Terezi accepts an offer to babysit, assuming it'll be easy money. To her surprise, she discovers that she isn't looking after a kid, but a fully grown woman by the name of Vriska Serket. Worse still, Vriska has some awful habits, from her appetite to her gassiness to the fact that she can fill a diaper with half her own body mass in seconds! She is pretty generous with cash though. Will Terezi be able to survive her awful employer long enough? Language: English Words: 21,058 Chapters: 6/8 Comments: 10 Kudos: 82 Bookmarks: 6 Hits: 10,352 What do you expect me to do while I’m up here? It is my right to do this to you now, just as it’ll be your right to do it to me when I’m under your butt.” Fiction Writing | Blog Writing | Creative Writing | Essay Writing | Letter Writing | Poetry Writing | Technical Writing | Story Writing Sarah(you)- You are 18 years old and have been raised in a family with many sisters who love to fart. You have been on the receiving end of your sisters gas as well as making them smell yours, you hope to have some fun while your parents are away and have some revenge as well. It was not long before Ginny had to defecate. She had eaten pancakes the day before, and they were all digested now. So she released her feces for about a half-hour, then urinated in Hannah’s mouth for three hours nonstop, during which time Hannah was living in a hazy dream. She could not speak while these processes were going on, for whatever reasons.

Sometimes they were together in a crowd, and in a paroxysm of frottage, Ginny would imagine rubbing her posterior against Hannah’s body. But she never got the opportunity to put her dream into practice when that happened. Monica-Age 18. Your friend that loves to wear tights and has long bubbly farts. She likes to help you fart on your sisters faces. We wrote quite a bit, so we've broken it up into chapters, with a new one to be posted on the 8th of each month. Oh, well, you’re my toilet as long as you’re kissing my butt. Every society that practices butt-kissing permits this; it is not foul-play. I suggest that you don’t use the bathroom at all from now till you are sitting on me if you wish to get the full benefits of doing so.”That sounds like an interesting trade-off. Okay, I’ll do it, Ginny, as long as you swear on Merlin’s beard that you’ll let me do the same to you.” If you are under 18 (or under 21 in some areas), or you are offended by, or cannot legally view this type of material where you reside, or simply do not wish to be exposed to such materials YOU MUST LEAVE NOW. The whole event was interrupted by BB having a bowel movement so whilst twin boy and twin girl continued to ‘fold’ their clothes and attempt to put lycra on each other’s head I dashed to the bathroom to remove the offending item from one of BB’s two nappies. My daughter, my 21 month old daughter, sat restricted on my legs, staring with unabashed envy at the little girl who was maximising her legs to her full potential. She didn’t even try to move; she merely sat on my lap and fat silent tears dripped down both of our cheeks. Together we cried for all she had endured and for all she was missing now. Together our tears hit her cast and I wiped them away with a heavy hand, wishing it was my limbs entrapped within it not that of my baby girl. I don’t actually write smut but if you get inspired you can Language: English Words: 2,718 Chapters: 8/? Collections: 2 Comments: 22 Kudos: 194 Bookmarks: 1 Hits: 14,386

I want to know how well you are at enduring gas." She sat on Ally's face before she could react. Ally stared at the butt in front of her. I'm going to fart on you," Siena replied. "This might stink a little, but you're fine with that right?" Ally thought escaping was useless so she kept still, but she really didn't want this. Siena released a 3 second raunchy fart that smelled awful to Ally's nose. She was coughing under Siena's butt. "What do you eat..." She asked weakly. Your name is Amy and you are 18 years old. For as long as you were little, your mom enjoyed farting in your face when you did something bad or just for her own amusement. She has even gotten her friends to do it to you, since they do it to their daughters as well.You can get the stench off in the bathroom." Siena said. "I won't do that again if you don't want me to!" Tiffany-Age 18. Tiffany may be the shyest, but she's proud of having long bubbly farts. She will fart on you till you escape or yield, which will lead to more torture. She loves to fart on anyone she thinks she can take on in a specific situation. April-Age 19. Samantha's friend that is a wrestler that loves burritos. Many times she has pinned you down and forced you to smell her farts. Horror Writing | Screenplay Writing | How To Write | Write Books | Read Write | Writing Tips | Writing Tools | Writing Community This story was written as a collaboration between myself and Splinterhead452 on Deviantart. If you enjoyed this please consider giving him a look!

Oh, you’re so beautiful and ditzy, and I can’t get enough of you. Will you stop wasting your time with Ernie Macmillan and give your heart to me?” Thursday night is swimming night. The whole evening tends to be a mad panic from the moment the school bell chimes right through to when the last child finally stops rabbi ting on and closes their eyes and drifts off to the land of nod. So Hannah lay on the bathroom floor as Ginny directed, and the redhead sat on her beloved’s lips. Immediately a fart emerged from her anus, followed by a second.Short Story Writing | Writers | Read Online | Writing Contests | Writing Software | Writing Journals | Writing A Book | Writing A Novel

Diana is Nicole's daughter and is 18 years old. She loves to be in charge, she has a booty and not afraid to use it.This Thursday I collected the kids from school, performed a magnificent balancing act of carrying two lunch boxes, two book bags, a model of a car or a spaceship (I didn’t like to ask as it was deemed by twin boy as obvious) two PE kits, one buggy containing a child in a rather heavy spica cast and two six year olds. I paused at the car after unloading everything inside and tying each child to their respective seat and waited for a round of applause; sadly it didn’t come. Amber-Age 25. The oldest sibling of them and with the biggest butt and the most horrible of gas.There was that one time she sat on your face while you were asleep and wouldn't stop farting till it was sunrise, and you went to sleep at 10:00! She has a mean streak and intends for everyone of her siblings to be her fart slave.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment