276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO Star Wars: The Mandalorian Trouble on Tatooine 75299 Awesome Toy Building Kit for Kids Featuring The Child, New 2021 (277 Pieces)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Making of (TV) · Sketchbook · Blueprints · Album · Portfolio · The Art of · The Making of the Movie (1980) Tusken Raiders traditionally inhabit simple huts, consisting primarily of dried mud. This model therefore features dark tan elements across the exterior and its shape appears quite faithful to the source material. However, the structure is only partly enclosed. That configuration provides easy access to the interior and is good for play, although I think it could have been designed to unfold for that purpose.

An intimidating Tusken Raider completes the minifigure selection which seems appropriate, given the Mandalorian's repeated interactions with these Tatooinian natives. This minifigure is identical to the version which appeared in two sets during 2020 and looks absolutely perfect in my opinion. The bandaged head features particular moulded detail, including dark bluish grey spines and a metallic silver breathing filter.Fully revealed last month as part of Mando Mondays, the LEGO Star Wars Trouble on Tatooine set brings some of the most memorable iconography of The Mandalorian “Chapter 9: The Marshal” to LEGO form: Mando’s speeder bike, the Tusken Raider harpoon (that actually fires), and the Tusken Raider camp. The set also includes The Mandalorian, The Child, and Tusken Raider minifigures, making for a robust collection. Spring-loaded shooters bolts have appeared in several colours but this pearl silver piece is brand new. Of course, the drawstring does not actually function but its position is absolutely perfect in relation to the missile and I am impressed with the rotating winch levers beside the handgrip too. This model does seem substantially bulkier than the original ballista but copious authentic details are included. Includes The Mandalorian and Tusken Raider LEGO® minifigures, each with weapons for roleplay battles, plus a LEGO figure of the Child (the popular character affectionately known as Baby Yoda).

You are not alone. I, too thought this contraption was some sort of a flying Tusken vessel - which to me did not make sense at all since I believe they are not advanced enough to produce that. Now everything is clear. I also got to learn the child's name today. I have not watched this year season - I'll binge watch them when they are all released (next week). I might buy this set; would be my first Mandalorian set. For one, the set is a great deal more appealing now that I know that the additional build is a ballista. I had only taken a glance at the promotional pics, but for some reason I came to the conclusion that it was some sort of lame Tusken flying device dreamt up by Disney, possibly taking design inspiration from a dragonfly or biplane? Where on earth did I get that from, I really must pay more attention!! " For the age range and price, this is a really great set to invest in. It is fun for display but also really meant for a great play for Star Wars fans of all ages. The best reason to buy this set is the Minifigures included, however, which we will discuss later on. Why is Tatooine so Important? Tatooine’s place in Star Wars history begins at the beginning with Luke Skywalker. This is where Luke worked on the farm and lived with his aunt and uncle, it’s the planet he left behind to fight The Empire. This is also where Obi-Wan Kenobi was hiding out away from Darth Vadar.The speeder has a LEGO® minifigure seat and saddlebag for the Child to sit in. The set also features a buildable Tusken hut hideout and spring-loaded, missile-shooting ballista for the Tusken Raider. Trouble on Tatooine is a 276 piece set from 2021 for ages seven and up. It depicts a scene from The Mandalorian season two and features a buildable speeder, a buildable ballista, a buildable Tusken tent, and three Minifigs. The Minifigs are a Tusken Raider, The Mandalorian himself, and of course Grogu aka The Child aka Baby Yoda. We will discuss the Minifigs more specifically later though! The Tusken Raider tent could be redone. I don’t like the spaces between the panels and how they don’t connect. This isn’t a great representation of the show, where the tents are completely encased.

Nevertheless, the interior does include reasonable detail. I like the simple fire which can be disconnected from the hut very easily and the Technic pillar at the centre of the model looks nice, despite only actually supporting a reddish brown 2x2 round plate with four vertical bars which is intended to resemble the uppermost tips of the internal frame. So not that you have a little window into why Tatooine is iconic, let’s talk about this LEGO set! The Trouble on Tatooine LEGO Set There are LEGO® Star Wars™ sets to thrill fans of all ages, whether they want to recreate famous scenes, role-play their own stories or just build and display the authentic construction models.Aside from the Minifigs, the three builds are really cool especially for being simple to construct. This is an article breaking down this smaller, but super cool set by LEGO. Let’s talk more about why it’s cool, where it stands to improve, and whether or not it’s worth your time and money. Bottom Line Up Front LEGO® components meet the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent and compatible for a simple, strong connection every time – it’s been that way since 1958. This is a great addition to The Mandalorian LEGO sets and anyone looking to expand their LEGO Tatooine collection at home. Thinking of buying this 277-piece set for a newcomer to LEGO® building? No worries. It comes with easy-to-follow illustrated instructions so they can build with confidence.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment