276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Flower Beauty Ionic Volumising Styler - Versatile Ceramic Styling Iron - Straightens, Curls, Adds Volume & Shine to Hair - Includes 2 Heat Settings

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Works great on wet hair! To be able to style my hair wet without damaging my hair is very impressive! Thank you Drew :) Pros: Comes with a variety of attachments, great for touch-ups, great at creating a salon-level blowout This highly sought-after (yet super budget-friendly!) hair dryer brush not only dries strands efficiently and with minimal damage, but it also breathes tons of volume, smoothness, and shine into your style thanks to the built-in tourmaline ceramic technology. You have three different heat settings to choose from, and the Ego Boost mixed pattern of bristles provides lots of long-lasting body and volume.

Ionic Volumiser Tutorial with Tiana – Flower Hair Tools UK Ionic Volumiser Tutorial with Tiana – Flower Hair Tools UK

I love this Titanium Revolving Styling Iron! It makes my hair go from super straight to beachy/wavy with just a few twists of my wrist. You don't have permission to access "http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/flower-beauty-ionic-volumizing-style" on this server. You don't have permission to access "http://www.superdrug.com/electricals/hair-stylers/curling-wands/dnr-flower-ionic-volumising-styler/p/808468" on this server.Who What Wear is part of Future US LLC, an international media group and leading digital publisher. The Brief: My hair straightener and I have been in a serious relationship for years. It has come with me on mini getaways, international trips, and anywhere that requires me to be away from home for 24 hours, so it would take a lot for me to give up the traditional ceramic-plated style.

Flower by Drew – FLOWER Hair Tools Flower by Drew – FLOWER Hair Tools

First things first, this particular hair dryer brush is designed to be used on dry hair only, so make sure you let your hair completely air-dry or rough-dry with a dryer prior to use. It has a 1.25-inch barrel, which is the perfect size for creating lots of volume and body and hints of curl or wave. (It's easy and fun to customize your results!) Plus, it keeps the heat at a consistent 365°F, so there's minimal damage, and the cool tip means no burnt fingers. Wins all around!I love my volumising styler. Easy to use and works very well. Love the colors, adds some fun to the day. Cost is very worth while. Can you ever have too much volume? You'll find out with this Ion powered volumizing styler. Effortlessly brush through hair to smooth, eliminate frizz and add shine. Twist the styler to create curls or enhance volume at the roots with a simple lift. Features Pros: Acts as both a flat iron and hot brush, well-suited for all hair types and textures, reaches heat settings up to 400°F Great styling tool, easy to use. Love the bright colors and it’s easy to find in my drawer of hair tools! You don't have permission to access "http://www.superdrug.com/flower-hair-tools/b/405087" on this server.

Drew Barrymore’s Flower Beauty hair tools on We tried Drew Barrymore’s Flower Beauty hair tools on

I love the word BOLD. To me, being bold means expressing yourself in the way only you can. Whether it’s through your hair or how you chose to decorate your home, being bold is a celebration of what makes you uniquely you. FLOWER is my way of sharing all of the things I love for creating a life as vibrant and colorful as you dream it can be. There are a lot of cool things out there that make us wonder — do they really work? In our I Tried It series, we set out to use them in the real world and have determine that, in fact, they really do.Thanks to the rotating barrel that naturally pushes hair through from root to end, there's not as much dragging accompanied by that bone-chilling sound of my ends literally splitting in my hands. It feels gentler on my hair, which is crucial since mine is on the thinner side. Plus, when I’m done, my hair feels light and airy without the frizz, and stays straight throughout the day. Enter text here to announce something to your customers, remove the text to remove the announcement bar I love this tool! It is a heated brush that does the job and it’s more gentle on my hair then a straightener. The Brighton Group Ltd, Unit 9, Platform Business Centre, Haywood Way, East Sussex, Hastings, TN35 4FB I absolutely LOVE the Flower volumizing styler! I can't believe how easy it is to make beautiful curls.

Ionic Volumizing Styler - FLOWER Hair Tools

Pros: Part blow dryer, part styler, makes hair incredibly smooth and shiny, mix of long and short bristles to detangle and reduce breakage as you styleCan you ever have too much volume? You'll find out with this Ion powered volumizing styler. Effortlessly brush through hair to smooth, eliminate frizz and add shine. Twist the styler to create curls or enhance volume at the roots with a simple lift.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment