276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Big Potato Ghost Blitz: Spookiest Family Board Game for Kids | Best Halloween Games

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And that’s one of the great things about this game: even good players slip up. I’m pretty decent at the game (at least among those I’ve played with–I’ve yet to test my skills at a convention), but there are still rounds where I grab the wrong object, or I sit for a full twenty seconds to determine what object the upturned card is asking for while another player beats me to it. My niece and nephew don’t often beat me on the draw, but when they do, victory is that much sweeter. Have you played Geistes Blitz? Let me know in the comments, this is definitely a game that we will play in years to come. One object on the card is colored incorrectly; therefore players must be the first to grab the correct colored object. If one object is colored correctly – say, a green bottle and a red mouse – then players need to grab that correctly colored object. Ghost Blitz, published by 999 Games, comes with five pieces, 60 cards, and a rule book. The object of Ghost Blitz is to collect more cards than your opponents. Collecting a card is simple; at least it’s simple in concept, if not execution. Flip over a card and be the first player to grab the corresponding game piece accurately depicted on the card…or the piece that is not at all depicted.I’ll explain.

Ghost Blitz, published by 999 Games, comes with five pieces, 60 cards, and a rule book. The object of Ghost Blitz is to collect more cards than your opponents. Collecting a card is simple; at least it's simple in concept, if not execution. Flip over a card and be the first player to grab the corresponding game piece accurately depicted on the card...or the piece that is not at all depicted.I'll explain.Ghost Blitz Board Game requires lightning-fast reactions as you compete against 2-8 players to help Balduin the Ghost find his missing items. All players will be in reach of the five wooden objects: a white ghost, a green bottle, a grey mouse, a red chair and a blue book. If you grab the right item, you lay down the turned-over card in front of you as a reward, and then turn over the next card. Balduin, the house ghost, found an old camera in the castle cellar. Immediately he photographed everything that he loves to make disappear when he is haunting ... including himself, of course. In the basic rules the wooden objects are laid out. A card is turned over so that everyone can read it. The card will show two of the wooden objects after which one of two scenarios will play out:

Whoever has grabbed / shouted correctly turns over the next card (visible to everybody at the same time).Hands dart out trying to grab the correct wooden object. The first player with the correct object in hand gets to keep that overturned card. You only get one guess, touch the wrong item you must give up a card to the first player who snagged the wooden object correctly. Both objects on the card are colored incorrectly; now players must grab the only object not represent on the card in any fashion. As there is nothing green on the card and there is no bottle. It sounds really easy but when you are playing against each other it is not as easy as it might appear. Do you regularly have young children nearby? If so, this is a great game to have on hand. I bought it for my children as well as for my niece who lives 600 miles (965 kilometres) away. Ghost Blitz is a game you will enjoy playing with them, but is also one they can entertain themselves with and play with their friends. Whoever was the last person in a cellar turns over the top card in such a way that all players can see it at the same time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment