276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ENF: Embarrassed Nude Female

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I lay there for a moment panting as Matt looked at me, smiling. He told me it had all gone perfectly, but that he was having trouble milking his member. He suggested that a woman's saliva would help and that I could milk it with my mouth, which would help things along since I would need to swallow it all anyway. I distinctly remember just nodding dumbly because I couldn't think of anything else to say and Matt asked to open my mouth and turn my head to the side. Anna cautiously tried to repair her panties. The stitches started off uneven, and she wasn’t sure if they could ever fit right again. As this happened, her hand slipped, making disaster strike. Her panties were suddenly pushed the wrong way.

You’re really bold to come out naked. Don’t you at least have your uniform?” the second girl asked. When I was in college, I was part of the committee to prep the auditorium for graduation. It was me and Ashlee who were doing the bulk of the work. Ashlee and I had been in a couple of classes together and got on really well. She was about 5’9’’ with decently sized b cup breasts and while her butt wasn’t especially thicc but she had excellent wide hips and cute cheeks. There was some risks to the plan, however. Ideally, if this were just a drill, Anna would only need to worry about getting her clothes. If it was a prank, and they found she was still in the building, the hoax might get pinned on her. And then, of course, the dangers of an actual fire, though it likely started in the shop class or a science classroom. Whenever there was a fire drill, the students were told to organize based on their homeroom. For Anna, this meant meeting with Ms. Silken, the one who taught cloth and textile classes.Red-faced, she put her hands over her womanhood while sitting on the stool. She wasn’t entirely naked, but with her bottom half on display, it felt like it. Having to take clothing off made her feel vulnerable, but losing that clothing felt worse. Anna squeezed her legs together as if it somehow made her more hidden. If anyone were to walk in, they would see her, and that she was bottomless. Anna couldn’t take that chance.

Now what am I going to do?” Anna said out loud. Her gym uniform was heading for the Lost and Found, which was in the cafeteria. Going there when it was close to lunch out seemed crazy considering she was naked. How did this get here?” The teacher said, pulling the shirt in. She looked around, shrugged and shut the window.

Anna waited for what felt like five minutes. The alarm was still beeping, but the sprinklers never turned on. A good sign, that meant there was probably no real fire. Not knowing what was in her mind I could only ponder this exact question over the years. I came up with these possibilities: The rookie teacher turned and saw Anna. “Anna, where were you? I heard you skipped a couple of classes, that’s not like you,” she said.

Anna arrived at the sewing classroom, and the light was off, indicating nobody was inside. She smiled and reached for the door handle. It opened, and she was able to push in. However, Anna forgot about something.When we were done, he told me that the pills didn't seem to be working, most likely due to a protein deficiancy, explaining that Muscle Drinks and Protein Shakes didn't provide enough daily intake and that I would require a series of expensive shots and medications that wouldn't be covered by insurance. I was stressing out at this point until he calmed me down and suggested that there may be another way, but that he would need my permission.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment