276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BUNCH O BALLOONS 5697 Water Slide Wipeout(1x Lane)

£7.5£15.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The product is aimed at children aged 5 years and over and is self-assembled. You need to blow up the little “pool” at the end to hold your water balloons and you attach the hose, via an included adaptor for water to flow onto the slide. It’s so easy to remove the balloons when they are filled due to the O-Ring Technology. You simply pull them off and they are sealed and ready to go. The kids can hep with this easily too. Slide into summer: Combine the thrill of sliding on water and an epic water fight with the new Tropical Party Wipeout Water Slide! Slide into hundreds of self-sealing, fast-filling water balloons to have the perfect refreshing summer game!

Tropical party: Get ready to party with new Tropical Party colours! No summer party is complete without Bunch O Balloons splash crazy fun My eldest was the only one really at the right age for the Water Slide Wipeout. This was really good fun and she played on it with her friend the day after we first tested it out. It worked well. The water didn’t spray too highly from the holes we found and we weren’t sure if this was a pressure thing. However, it did get wet enough for the girls to slide down it. My eldest loved popping all the Bunch O Balloons when she slide down and it was fun to throw them at she slid!Material: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polypropylene (PP), natural latex, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) and silicone

Measure where the collar of your child’s shirt would naturally sit. Always allow a little room in case of a growth spurt!Sustainability: Bunch O Balloons stems and caps are now made from certified and traceable, recycled plastic. The balloon pieces are made from ‘natural rubber’, a material derived from plants! Join us in unleashing a more sustainable summer.

I found the Bunch O Balloons such a fun thing to do with the kids. They are great way to spend time together and have a really good giggle. I got pretty wet and it is quite satisfying watching them pop and your kids (or other adults) get soaked. However, it is good news. The Bunch O Balloons stems and caps are now made from 100% certified and traceable recycled plastic. The balloons are made from “natural rubber” which is a material derived from plants. We had such fun with them! It’s best to throw them at the floor and they pop up over someone, if you get a good throw. Throwing them directly at someone does just tend to make the balloon bounce off them! This was pretty amusing though. This really is as simple as it sounds. My husband had a hose adapter that workedbut an adaptor also came in the Water Slide Wipeout product. You attach the Bunch O Balloons to the hose and turn the tap on and wait.

I must admit when reviewing toys now I do worry a little about plastic waste and having too many plastic toys. Includes 1 x Bunch O Balloons Tropical party water slide (1 Lane), 3 x Bunch O Balloons Tropical Party stems (100+ self-sealing water balloons)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment