276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Phd Smart Plant, high Protein Vegan Shake, Ideal for Shakes, Baking and Deserts, Salted Caramel,500g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Salted Caramel Flavour: Whey Protein Concentrate ( Milk), Milk Protein Concentrate, Whole Grain Oat Flour ( Gluten), Flavourings, Sodium Chloride, Stabilisers (Acacia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum), Sweetener (Sucralose). Recently switching over from whey to plant, this also tastes great! Mixes well with almond milk, water, oatmeal, oatbran and great for baking! I use this daily and have used one flavour after another since I can't remember. Definitely a win! Tastes good. Mixes well on it's own with water or almond milk as a shake, or add it to oatmeal (made with water) for a delicious start to your day. Also works well in baking. Does the job without bloating. Definitely recommend. This is the worst drink I’ve ever experienced. The texture is sandy and dry after mixing really well. Somehow you’ve made strawberry milkshake taste like saw dust. Cannot stress how disappointed I am. This is the best vegan protein powder I have even had it’s amazing I also buy the chocolate one delicious

Soy is often considered the best vegan source of protein because of its completeness. What is a good high protein vegan breakfast? Diet Plant Bars provides approximately 16g of quality protein with less than 3g of sugar, and impressively, less than 199 calories in a delicious tasting, plant based protein bar. To accompany this, Diet Plant Bar also contains L-Carnitine and Green Tea Extract which supports fat loss and aids the maintenance of a lean physique.Best tasting plant protein on the market, I have in the past tried several other brands, this is the best out there, taste and texture 10 out of 10.

Pea Protein, Soya Protein, Flavouring, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Conjugated Linoleic Acid, L-Carnitine, Green Tea Extract, Sodium chloride, Lactospore™ (Bacillus Coagulans), Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Sweetener (Sucralose) i pretty much am a hueligan but have to say i just enjoy the Ph.D diet plant protein it just tastes a lot better and mixes easier . i use a portion of almond milk per shake . which works out at just a baw hair over two hundred calories . this is perfect for breakfast and as part of a more substantial lunch . PhD Smart Protein is a deliciously versatile protein powder that can be used in many formats. You can bake with it, include it in indulgent, homemade desserts, whip it into a tasty macro-friendly mousse or simply drink it.Love it! I use it with almond milk and a banana to keep me going in the morning. Keeps me full for long. ALLERGY INFORMATION: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients listed in bold. May also contain: egg, nuts, peanuts. Diet Plant is a plant based version of the UK's #1 Diet Whey with the same great formulation and taste of the market leading PhD Diet Whey but with all the great taste, mixability and effectiveness. Diet Plant is a high protein low calorie shake for targeting fat loss and maintaining a lean physique. Chocolate brownie best protein shake I’ve had from any company and I tried a lot of brands and flavours. I give this to my son he enjoys it like any normal milkshake The best tasting and textured plant-based protein that I’ve tried. I won’t buy any other now! I make it as a mousse and top with cereal/nuts and peanut butter as a dessert, or just have it on its own as a drink - for the calories vs protein intake it’s perfect.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment