276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Valmont Prime Renewing Pack Cream 50 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I note right away that despite the name “cream mask” this remedy can be used in the morning and evening. It is well absorbed, which allows you to use it under makeup. A small amount, approximately at the tip of the marigold, is enough to distribute the cream throughout the face. We can say that the expense is economical. The mask has a rather pleasant texture, more like yogurt than cream. A grayish tint and a pleasant, creamy aroma. I am 42 and it’s not so easy to see the pronounced effect – but for me it is visually present – the mask works. The mask does not dry out on the face, but is gradually absorbed, without causing a feeling of tightness. The face immediately looks refreshed, the tone evens out, the redness leaves. Of course, this cannot but rejoice.

This booster did indeed provide a nice moisturizing boost to my skin, especially now that we are in the dry awful winter months here in Wisconsin. However, for the price, I really didn’t feel like this did much for me that a decent moisturizer couldn’t have done. Perhaps someone with dry skin would appreciate this product more – but for me, I just didn’t get it. I won’t be buying this product again. Granted, neither is a flattering photo, haha. But I wanted to truly show my skin after using Valmont consistently. Again, this was a little more moisture for my face, which was nice in the winter. However, for the price, this Serum really wasn’t worth it for me. (I greatly prefer my PCA Serum.) I won’t be buying this Valmont product again.This is not a budget cosmetics at all and not everyone can afford it. I was fortunate enough to receive it as a gift with several other products of this brand.

Nevertheless, I used my miniature to the end and with pleasure. Only the mask was washed off after 15 minutes. I was afraid to leave this “magic” for the whole day. Hydra3 Eye– apply 1 pump around the eye area (orbital bone) to deeply hydrate and reduce dark circles and puffiness. Can be used alone as an eye cream or as an eye serum and layered with an additional eye cream. Hydra3 Regenetic Serum – apply this hydrating serum after Moisturizing Booster (or on clean skin, morning and/or evening). Follow with a face cream.Holy hell. Two nights of applying both and all my problems are gone. No sign of nasolabial folds. Read that again. The fine lines. GONE. I have no idea how. The skin looks tight and smooth. My decolatage is also smooth and about 85% recovered. Moisturizing Booster– apply a few drops onto clean skin (morning and/or evening) before applying a serum and face cream. Will help to re-plump, moisturize and infuse the skin with hydration. Valmont Prime Renewing Mask– this mask produced instant results for me! My skin looks fresher, my pores look smaller, my makeup goes on more smoothly, and overall, my skin just looks more well-rested and BETTER. I only have to leave it on for a few minutes too! It’s my new secret weapon to combat tired, crappy-looking skin after traveling!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment