276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SABORINO Morning Face Mask 32 Sheets, 0.77 Pound

£0.36£0.72Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With a similar milky texture to the Green Mikan type, these masks include extracts from white strawberries, a rare variety of strawberry that are called “white jewels” in Japan. Fresh mint scent and tinging sensation on the skin are perfect to wake you up and revitalise the skin first thing in the morning. This is the type I’m personally using at the moment! This morning mask is formulated with vitamin C, which is why I chose it over the others. Topical vitamin C can help with a huge range of skin conditions, from fading unwanted skin pigmentation and acne scars to boosting collagen production. It has a stronger cooling sensation, along the lines of the refreshing Green type.

Saborino Morning Mask TOKYO BEAUTY BOOKReview: Saborino Morning Mask

As you can see below, we have 7 types of morning face mask sheets, 2 types of nighttime facial sheets, and 3 types of all-in-one shampoo. The morning face mask sheets Including dense baby collagen and proteoglycan, which are luxuriously formulated into this amazing beauty. Including “Nano capsule technology” allowing moisture to penetrate deeply into the skin.My Beauty Diary Pearl Face Mask includes 9 kinds of moisturizing ingredients and 6 kinds of skin conditioning ingredients. Including high quality pearl extract from Tahiti, which is extremely powerful at brightening your skin. These luxurious ingredients are combined to create the ultimate beauty mask for those that wants an extra Omph!

Review] Saborino Sakura Morning Mask : r/AsianBeauty - Reddit [Review] Saborino Sakura Morning Mask : r/AsianBeauty - Reddit

One thing I love personally about the Saborino Morning Masks are their cooling sensation. If you’re not a morning person, they have a great, fresh feeling that really helps you wake up. This face mask aims to provide intensive treatment for your skin containing plenty of the amazing Pitera essence which leads to clear and full of moisture skin. Product: Saborino Morning Mask (¥1,300 for 32 masks, ¥390 for 5 masks) If you are not in Japan. Buy online from Tokyo Beauty Book online store ( here) What is Saborino morning mask? You won’t be surprised to hear that this formulation is made with Almond Kouka brand-almond milk, plus mint, pineapple, and orange extracts. This face mask is amazing for many reasons, it has over 30 different kinds of hydrating ingredients that aim to capture the highest moisture in your skin. So, this little guy is perfect for those busy weeks you stayed up studying for your finals while completely forgot to take care of your skin. Put this mask on for 15-20 minutes and you are guaranteed that soft, smooth and hydrated skin, as if you haven’t missed a night of sleep at all!This helps to make your skin moisture, smooth, resilient skin and makes it look brighter. It aims to help those with large pores while making your skin smoother. Looking for something to boost up your skin? This Vitamin C Face Mask is designed to hydrate and brighten your skin while targeting towards lightening hyperpigmentation. Speaking of face marks, it would not be right go without mentioning the Lululun Precious series. Especially, The Lululun Precious Green daily face mask, it contains premium moisturising agents that help restore moisture within the skin barrier. Introducing “L22” ingredient aims to imitate the sebum balance of 22 years old, capturing the forever youthful skin. The plant-derived cosmetic ingredients help strengthen skin’s immunity as well as keep the skin looking healthy and youth less. These face masks can be used daily to achieve its full potential and deliver moisture to the skin.

Saborino | All-in-one time-saving skincare

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Ppg-14 Polyglyceryl-2 Ether, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit), Peel Oil (Citrus Grandis), Citrus Depressa Peel Extract, Tremella Fuciformis Polysaccharide, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Honey (Mel), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Sodium Hyaluronate, Betaine, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract (Citrus Limonum), Thymus Serpyllum Extract (Thymus Serpyllum), Soluble Collagen, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Menthol, Malic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum) It smells good and it feels good. Literally minty fresh. It felt so good I forgot I was supposed to leave it on for just 60 seconds and left it on for 5? Nothing bad happened though. Saborino also has a second category of masks: Goodnight Masks, which are also known as “Otsukare” masks. Just like the Morning Masks, these are designed to get your skincare routine done in 60 seconds. However, unlike the Morning Masks, you do need to cleanse your face first. If you really don’t want to get up from the couch, though, Saborino does sell giant, body-sized wipes that will remove makeup, and even (according to them) let you skip a shower, too.Also, it includes vitamins, minerals and amino acids for making your skin appear youthful. After each usage you can immediately feel your skin becoming smoother. Experiencing amazing changes on your skin in no time. This face mask is specifically designed for those who don’t have much time to take care of their skin, using these masks three times a week and your skin are given the right kind of nutrients to keep it soft and moisturised all week. Ingredients which are essential for skin rejuvenation and repairing the barrier between the skin layer The Luxurious Fruits type is a hydrating type with plenty of citrus extracts to tone and refine your complexion. This is a special edition variation that is only available at Loft stores in Japan. I used this 2-3x a week for 2 weeks. Considering I only have 5 masks LOL and noticed it kept my face looking glowy, radiant, and fresh. Just like I used my toner, moisturizer, and serum. It didn’t irritate my skin or whatsoever. I wasn’t using any other product besides this, Mestiza soap, and Biore sunscreen, and my face is now clear of pimples.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment