276°
Posted 20 hours ago

How to Teach Economics to Your Dog: A Quirky Introduction

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With over 6 million of the world’s best eBooks to choose from, Kobo offers you a whole world of reading.

Joining Georgina Godwin in today’s episode is American author Sandra Newman, whose sixth novel, ‘Julia’, offers a bold feminist reinterpretation of George Orwell’s ‘Nineteen Eighty-Four’.

Most of our PDFs are also available to download and we're working on making the final remaining ones downloadable now. There’s enough information here to enable you to make sense of Chancellors’ budget statements and to evaluate how likely their measures are to be effective.

Economics concepts can often be difficult to grasp, but the authors have done an admirable job of explaining them in plain language. Often Monty's input is a minor joke about food or bones, or just asking her to define a jargon term, but occasionally he gets off some edgy lines, e. To welcome in the new year, we look back at one of our favourite conversations from 2023, with Lydia Sandgren. Georgina Godwin speaks to Dr Rebecca Campbell and her husband, author Anthony McGowan, about their latest book, ‘How to Teach Economics to Your Dog’. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.Read more about the condition New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages. Economics is a fascinating subject, and this book explains some of its core concepts and terms clearly while adding concise examples and simple anecdotes. I listened to the Audiobook, and it’s a very competent, comprehensive, contemporary lively and easy-to-understand introduction to the world of micro and macroeconomics. I said that it had been that way since Bretton Woods, but I'm concerned that I may have referenced the wrong group of economic theories. Games like Dungeons and Dragons have never appealed to me, and much as I like maps and strange lands, the works of Tolkien leave me cold.

US journalist, novelist, translator and professor Maureen Freely joins Georgina Godwin in the studio. Explaining concepts, and THEN giving the name of them would have probably been easier - that, and maybe a rear glossary. If you're looking for a unique way to learn a lot of the basics covered in a college-level economics course, this is a great purchase.I am taking care of my sister's excitable dog today, and I was trying to explain to him that he didn't have to bark at everyone standing in the street in front of our house, and that people communicating in front of the house, even while out walking other dogs, was necessary for the functioning of the economy, especially the parts of the economy that involve bringing home dog treats. Overall a very good quality service from this seller and I would not hesitate to recommend this seller.

Georgina Godwin speaks to Paul Lynch, the author of ‘Prophet Song’, winner of this year’s Booker Prize. Students taking Citizenship, Politics, Sociology and even some History courses would benefit from having an accessible guide to economics concepts. Great book about economics with UK examples and commentary and an “outsider” view of the US economics. John Crace, brilliant Guardian political columnist, kindly suggested that the Chancellor might like to flick through, before plotting a route out of our current difficulties. Economics concepts can often be difficult to grasp, but the authors have done an admirable job of explaining them in plain language … This is one of the few books on economics that works as a textbook while remaining actually readable!Tap into the cosmic nature of your soul, discover your purpose and commit to being here on Earth with author of The Starseed Oracle, Rebecca Campbell. With the absence of a dog and an interest in going for walks along the streets and parkland near where I live, I bounded through the chapters. Georgina Godwin interviews former editor in chief of Bloomsbury Publishing, Alexandra Pringle, who held the post for twenty years. This is one of the first textbooks to explore the phenomenon of Influencer Marketing and how it fits within marketing communications to build brands and their communities. Economics concepts can often be difficult to grasp, but the authors have done an admirable job of explaining them in plain language … This is one of the few books on economics that works as a textbook while remaining actually readable!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment