276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SOLAS 2553-140-20 HR Titan 4 Stainless Steel 4-Blade Propeller - RH, 14" Diameter x 20" Pitch

£251.555£503.11Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Each of our boat props are constructed of high chromium stainless steel or strong, squeeze-cast aluminum. We also make plastic propellers which are suitable for small outboards. With over 1,000 blade variations of material, style, hubs, size and pitch, our propellers fit a wide range of boats from 2.5 to 350 horsepower with uncommon harmony. For multi-engine, counter-rotation offshore applications, we have an exceptional selection of reverse rotation propellers. LEARN MORE

Engine is 2.5l ford diesel that i built and mated with a alpha one outdrive with 1.5 gear ratio. The exact hp for the engine is unknown,I would quess in the 120-130hp range but supossedly they can make up to 160hp with these injectors.

Pro-Palestine protesters stage sit-in at Liverpool Street station

Any investigation into the Titan sub will undoubtedly focus on trying to work out what exactly happened to it - but how will experts do this? Shore Hire’s Titan props are a customer favourite due to their incredible versatility, and while they can be used in a huge number of applications, some of the most common are: As we've been reporting throughout the day, the families and friends of those lost on the Titan sub have been paying tribute to their loved ones. Each of our boat props are constructed of high chromium stainless steel or strong, squeeze-cast aluminum. We also make plastic propellers which are suitable for small outboards. With over 1,000 blade variations of material, style, hubs, size and pitch, our propellers fit a wide range of boats from 2.5 to 400 horsepower. For multi-engine, counter-rotation offshore applications, we have an exceptional selection of left hand rotation propellers. LEARN MORE Getting to the vengeance this prop will spin alot easier getting the engine to boost and make power,it slips quite a bit during planing so planing time comparable to the 17 hr4 even though it gets to the meatier part of the powerband powerband faster. I can march at 25 knots and 3000rpm and if i floor it will go straight to 4000(rev limiter).I havent tried the top speed since i dont rather enjoy revving a diesel to the moon,but it will obviously be the best of the group. You can really feel how much more easily the vengeance pushes the boat,need far less throttle for same speed so your putting less strain on the engine. I could go up in pitch with this prop for speed but the idle is already really high with this gear ratio on 800rpm idle.

You get what you pay for,there is a substantial quality difference between merc and solas propellers. The solas looks like it has been pulled out of a cast and polished. Extruded aluminium titan props is capable of supporting 8 times the load of its steel counterpart. Browse titan super props at your local Coates branch. In addition to its high rake and large cup design, this 4 blade design can deliver not only a very powerful thrust, but also a smooth operation characteristic. This propeller series offers excellent cruising performance and maneuvering capability, and is ideal for offshore applications. Propeller Dimension Find the Solas Propeller that fits your drive system perfectly. Cross-referenced with all major brands' original equipment.March 1970 - French submarine Eurydice sinks with 57 crew members off St Tropez in the Mediterranean Sea Newman credited Rush for "doing something far beyond what anybody else had" in creating a reusable sub, which he said was comfortable enough to carry several people and relied on an unconventional design. He says the information was passed to the incident commander in charge of the search for Titan, and it likely "factored into the search plan in some way". Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment