276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Too Faced Natural Eyes Neutral Eyeshadow Collection, Multi

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It stars nine neutral shades – all made from a luxurious, silky-smooth formula that blends seamlessly – and the three base colours are enlarged pans to ensure that you don’t run out of your most-used options. Talc, Mica, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Dimethicone, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract/Oryza Sativa Extract, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Aluminum Dimyristate, Benzyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil/Cocos Nucifera Oil, Coumarin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Lauroyl Lysine, Methicone, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Vanillin. I bought the TF Natural Matte palette loving the look of the colours, but after playing around with it for a while, I do regret it unfortunately. It had so-so pigmentation, but the texture was powdery to work with, and it was harder to blend (which is always frustrating when it is a deeper shade).

Too Faced Natural Eyes Neutral Eyeshadow Collection, Multi

I personally, have not had good luck with primers becaue they limith my ability to blend once shadows have been placed. Sephora— 20% off for Rouges w/code TIMETOSAVE (15% for VIBs / 10% off for Insiders starting 10/31), ends 11/06.We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more! The texture was moderately powdery and dusty, which gave it a more chalky look on my skin (on fairer skin it may be less noticeable). I agree that there are some shades that lack depth and poor payoff especially when you consider what they charge for these palettes. Bought this on a whim a while ago after borrowing my friend's, and it is such a good neutral set of eyeshadows. Mica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract/Oryza Sativa Extract, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Talc, Aluminum Dimyristate, Benzyl Alcohol, Boron Nitride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil/Cocos Nucifera Oil, Coumarin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Methicone, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Vanillin, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Palette Review, Photos Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Palette Review, Photos

You really can do a beautiful day look that is very simple and not in your face at all, or a proper night-time going out look. Just like any brand, I’m not going to collect just to collect especially when I keep seeing all these makeup geek, makeup forever, and colourpop shadows with no problems. However, after some play, I’ve found that all of the light/medium colors are really nice, and the dark colors are amazing to use as liner and darkening the lash line.

It was semi-sheer, dry, and powdery, which made it a pain to work with and prone to fading within seven and a half hours of wear.

Too Faced Natural Eyeshadow Palette 12g | Cult Beauty

Beautiful alone or blended, this perfectly formed palette is ideal for subtly sexy looks – let your creativity flow or use the Glamour Guide included to get your ideas going. But if you really like this palette, with primer, you can probably bring the scores up half a point to point.I know that the Viseart Neutral Matte palette received rave reviews from you, but it looks nearly identical to my Sonia Kashuk one…if you already owned it, would you consider purchasing the too faced matte palette? Taking you seamlessly from brunch to cocktail bar (and anything less exciting in between) this perfectly portable palette is your shortcut to smouldering, yet effortless, eye enhancement. Its sometimes hard to find good warm toned blushes, so I use eyeshadows in the colors I’m looking for. So effortless you can wear it before breakfast and after dark, this perfect palette allows you to flaunt your natural side – with just a little enhancement. From pure cream ‘Heaven’, the hypnotic hue range extends into pale shimmering pink ‘Silk Teddy’, flattering taupes ‘Nudie’ and ‘Cashmere Bunny’, richer rose golden ‘Push-Up’, copper gold ‘Honey Pot’, matte coffee-coloured ‘Sexpresso’ and shimmering bronzes ‘Erotica’ and ‘Chocolate Martini’.

Too Faced Makeup Palettes | Sephora Too Faced Makeup Palettes | Sephora

Mica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract/Oryza Sativa Extract, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Aluminum Dimyristate, Benzyl Alcohol, Boron Nitride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil/Cocos Nucifera Oil, Coumarin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Methicone, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Vanillin, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891).Talc, Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Dimethicone, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract/Oryza Sativa Extract, Sodium Saccharin, Aluminum Dimyristate, Benzyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil/Cocos Nucifera Oil, Coumarin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Lauroyl Lysine, Methicone, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Vanillin, Zinc Stearate, Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). The colours are so soft that they’re difficult to control when blending, and I often end up with a muddy look if I apply too much, or patchiness if I apply too little.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment