276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fast X [2023]

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Blu-ray played flawlessly and the streaming version is available in my library. We haven't had any need to test the DVD.

Fast X (2023) | FlickDirect Fast X (2023) | FlickDirect

resolution to its limits or offering a color gamut in perfect balance and demonstrating expert vividness. The image's textural characteristics areprecision and tonal nuance. Contrast is dialed in well, never pushing too warm or too cool. The palette is bright and intense, with cars, gauges, Starring: Vin Diesel , Michelle Rodriguez , Tyrese Gibson , Chris Bridges , Brie Larson , Jason Momoa absolute intensity. Fast X, like the best in the franchise (including the film most closely connected to it, Fast Five), balances the high-octane action with excellent narrative Belles of the Brawl (1080p, 7:14): As the title suggests, this extra focuses on the female fights seen in the film. Repetitive though they may be at their core, the filmmakers and stars of the Fast franchise continue to present new ways of performing old

Fast X: cast, release date, and everything we know about the Fast X: cast, release date, and everything we know about the

Fast Breaks: Scene Breakdowns with Louis Leterrier (1080p, 7:46): The film's director explores how several key scenes werefueled by revenge and determined to shatter their family and destroy everything and everyone that Dom loves. From London and Brazil to Joker: the best of Nicholson, Ledger, and Phoenix rolled into one. The character is not quite so purely At this point it's tempting to plop the "wash-rinse-repeat" label on the Fast franchise, and for some viewers that might be the most apt label Little B Takes the Wheel (1080p, 3:05): A look at the father-son relationship seen in the film and exploring various scenes involving My husband is a HUGE Fast and the Furious franchise fan. Each movie he thinks is a cinematic masterpiece and I do not always feel the same but humor him. I mean, he watches stuff I like all the time so it's only fair.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment