276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TV Aerial, 1byone Paper Thin Indoor HDTV Aerial with Excellent Performance for Digital Freeview and Analog TV Signals, VHF/UHF/FM, Window Aerial, Soft Design,4M Cable

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These are good at picking up weaker signals over long distances, but need to be positioned with care and pointed towards the transmitter. This makes the aerial lighter and easier to locate, and if the amplifier doesn’t improve your picture you can simply remove it. Grab one with adjustable antennas, or choose a more modern, flat design with a 3G and 4G block filter to help keep your signal free from phone interference. I cannot attest to your unique circumstances, but other antennas that I have experimented with did not perform at all - I lost many stations.

I have an aerial in loft and do get a really good signal on the TV's that have the point from the loft aerial.For flatscreen HDTVs, please check the TV's manual to make sure the TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcast, and make sure this tuner can receive HD signals or else it will not be able to receive and watch HD channels. The shortish cable might be a pain if your TV is wall-mounted, though, and you will need to keep the power supply plugged in because reception with the amplifier switched off is close to non-existent. Built in 4G LTE Filter - Blocks all 3G and 4G signals from mobile phones, tablets, wireless networks, and mobile phone transmitters to ensure noise-free digital TV reception.

Browse our aerials for TVs to receive flawless reception, banish interference and maximise your channel access. If you can I would try to get aerial in loft and pop a small hole through ceiling to drop cable behind TV might able to neaten up with some trunking. Built-in 4G LTE Filter - Blocks all 3G and 4G signals from mobile phones, tablets, wireless networks, and mobile phone transmitters to ensure noise-free digital TV reception.

This antenna besides the slightly better signal it is half of the size of the first one and has suction cups to use at the windows. Long Cable and USB Power - The long cable makes it easy to place the tv antenna in the best reception spot in your home. Can be safely painted to match any home décor without affecting reception or resulting in signal loss.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment