276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eylure Lash Tint Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

That's because the oil will strip the eyelash dye and will mean you'll have less time before you need to apply Eylure Dylash again. If you have any concerns, please contact us and we will send across a photograph of the ingredients as shown on the product packaging. First things first before you do anything you MUST PERFORM A SKIN TEST48 HOURS BEFORE USING ANY DYE!

We don't as a general policy investigate the solvency of companies mentioned (how likely they are to go bust), but there is a risk any company can struggle and it's rarely made public until it's too late (see the Section 75 guide for protection tips). Now add 5 drops of the developer with the tint you squeezed out and mix it with the little white plastic stick thing so its all mixed in and looks like a thick creamy paste.Anyway the trick here is to cover the wand brush with the colour cream for between 2 to 8 minutes depending on how intense you want the colour ( I left it in for the full 8 mins). We also recommend that you DO NOT pluck or remove your brow hair before dyeing as this can open up the hair follicle and lead to irritation, infection or ingrown hair as a result. By taking the right precautions, you can give your dye sufficient time to settle, and this has been tried and tested as a way to make your tint have longer-lasting effects! The mixing instructions, along with monitoring processing time are all important aspects in taking care of the lashes and making sure no harm is caused.

Anyway the product was quite easy to apply as the box does include a little wand just like a mascara wand and mix it in the little tray that is provided. I thought I would include a couple of photos of my lashes before I coloured them, so you could see what they looked like. We're proud to announce that our mailing bags are made from recycled polythene and are also recyclable, and our bubble wrap is made from recycled plastic and is completely recyclable. Once applied carefully and safely, this eyelash tint from Eylure can provide the desired outcome with no harm done and all for a low cost.

Developer Gel Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau), Silver Nitrate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / VP Copolymer, Ammonia.

Then you wipe it all off with a clean cotton wool pad and then follow step two which is the developer gel.If you'd like to get rid of Dylash, you can do so by employing an old flannel or some cotton wool that has been dampened. So, it may seem a rather lengthly process and for some I know it is too much ‘faff’ to DIY your lashes, but for those on a budget who want too tint their own lashes I really hope this will help you. You are right, the oils in the cleanser would form a kind of barrier and prevent the dye from taking to the eyelashes. Cleanse your eyelashes each day with an alcohol- and oil-free cleanser and one that is also friendly for lash extensions!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment