276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ASUS Laptop ROG Flow X16 GV601VI 16.0" WQXGA 240Hz 1100nits Touchscreen Gaming Laptop (Intel i9-13900H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Windows 11) Includes ROG Nebula HDR Display

£404.66£809.32Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You could also opt for the Manual profile which allows customizing the power setting and fan profiles. For testing, I’ve pushed all the fans to 100% rpms, bumped the laptop on a raiser stand, and kept the power settings as they come by default, but that’s hardly worth it on this laptop. Other sorts of tweaks might be worth pursuing, though, but I’ll let you play around with the settings. Regardless, the arm-rest, WASD and arrows keys remain within comfortable levels at sub-40s in all conditions, so this laptop is never going to feel too hot to the touch, despite implementing a heat-conductive metal chassis.

The portable and lightweight Flow family has a new member. ROG is proud to introduce the Flow X16, a convertible thin and light laptop with gaming horsepower that belies its size. Paired with the stunning Nebula HDR Display and fully compatible with the XG Mobile ecosystem, the Flow X16 is ready to redefine how you look at ultraportable gaming laptops. Gaming horsepower you can take anywhere The first panel is identical to the one offered with the 2022 Zephyrus M16, while the second option is also available in the 2022 Zephyrus DUO 16. For the Flow X16, though, we’re looking at glossy implementations with a touch layer, digitizer, and protective Gorilla Glass on top, while the Zephyrus models are all anti-glare and non-touch. Here’s what we got on our review unit in terms of battery life, with the screen’s brightness set at around 120 nits (~60 brightness) and on Hybrid mode. Don’t forget this is the IPS screen option and not the miniLED model. di lingkungan gelap, memungkinkan Anda menjatuhkan musuh yang bersembunyi di bayangan. Gunakan GameVisual With all these high-performance profiles out of the way, if you’re looking for even quieter noise levels when running games without mingling with the manual settings, your options are either the Balanced or the Silent default modes.

Transform for Anything

And then this is also a touchscreen with a digitizer and pen support, so it can be used as a huge tablet. An Asus 2.0 pen is bundled in. Getting inside to the components is a fairly simple task. For that, you need to take out the bottom D-panel, held in place by a few Philips screws. There’s no pop-up screw in the corner on this model, though, as on other Asus laptops, so prying the panel open is a bit more difficult and requires you to work your way from the front with a plastic prying tool.

The ROG Flow X16 is still a unique design in today’s market, as a premium 16-inch laptop with a 2-in-1 convertible format and some of the most advanced features and hardware specs currently available. Thing is, the performance difference between these three scenarios is within a few percent, so the only noticeable benefit of the Manual mode is the fact that it allows a decrease in temperatures, something worth considering if you’re going to run demanding CPU loads for long periods of time on this device. Expect 45W sustained in CPU only-loads, ~100W in GPU loads, and around 115W in combined CPU+GPU loads (15-25W CPU + 90-100 W GPU). It’s roughly 20% faster in CPU sustained loads than the previous Ryzen 9 + RTX 3070Ti configuration, and about on par in GPU loads, with only a slight advantage in some workloads and in RT tests. You’ll find more about the performance of these two Flow generations in this article, and if there’s enough interest, I could put up together a separate comparison article. Let me know in the comments section. I’ll also add that having the laptop on either single or multi-zone screen mode doesn’t impact the runtimes in any notable way, per our tests. Multi-zone might allow the display to consume less power with some content, but the differences are within the margin of error.The CPU performance is still alright, at 80-85% of Turbo mode, while the GPU is at about 70-75% of what this configuration can do on Turbo. Gaming performance

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment