276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ride The

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

That is because anyone who has listened to original 1980's CDs knows they are pretty much the holy grail, and a great example of the capability of that format. I was lucky to find this in a EX/NM condition and that was the best purchase I could have made for this album (yet). I ran these through a DAW and corrected the speed and the tracks sound much better even at a slightly slower tempo.

The first thing that bothers me with this album is how very few moments of thrash metal are on here, and yeah, at the time this album was made, thrash metal barely existed as a term, let alone had a definition, but a few of the songs barely sound made by the same band that made Kill Em All. The rest of this song is pure thrash metal, and pretty much the only pure thrash metal song on this album.James Hetfield made some of the greatest riffs ever for the songs on this album, and while most of them are pure aggressive genius, a few of them are bombastic. I'm giving it a 5/5 stars just because I can't give a 4 to this masterpiece, even though this pressing could be better. So, trying to figure out the difference between this silver label version and the gray label version that was released 3 days later, according to Discogs. The overall recording costs were paid by Metallica's European label Music for Nations because Megaforce was unable to cover it. Although 75,000 copies were initially pressed for the American market, the album sold half a million by November 1987.

Over its 40 years in business, PIAS has grown to be one of the largest independently-owned music groups in the world, carving out its own in-house recorded music division PIAS [Recordings]. Obviously one can not tell from that pictures here, but one can easily see how loud this pressing is, compared to other pressings and reissues. There is also a DMM single disc press from 89, it would be interesting which one is preferable as it is not said that 45rpm have to be the best to pick up. Hopefully, somebody updates the discography and lists the current Black Belt reissue to avoid confusion with this CB pressing.My copy is barely hanging on to a G grading, the only thing stopping it from being Fair is that it doesn't skip. It's my recollection that most, if not all, of the Megaforce releases I bought around then had clear inners. The runouts possess all the same info as above except instead of a "CB" it's "BLACK BELT - LEVI" and instead of "38857" (Pallas) it's "40597". Comprised of various labels we know and love at Rough Trade (Bella Union, ATO, Speedy Wunderground, Phantasy, Heavenly, Mute and more) PIAS [Recordings] filter through some of the most diverse artistry to our racks, which we greatly enjoy digging into. Based on reviews here I boosted the treble to +10 in headphones for more brightness, Cambridge AXA35 amp, Sennheiser HD 660S cans.

Listen to Creeping Death, the first isolated riff from James (0:19) plays on the right, instead of left in other releases.Promo copies have a post-manufacture hot-foil gold stamp on the back of the sleeve: "Loaned For Promotion Only. For Whom the Bell Tolls" sounds dangerously close to power metal, and it tests my patience considerably, though the riffs are awesome! Toto zlepšení je především zásluhou dvou "nových" spoluhráčů: Baskytarista Cliff Burton a kytarista Kirk Hammett v době vzniku písní pro Kill 'Em All ještě nebyli součástí sestavy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment