276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Many Worlds of Albie Bright

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A big book with a big brain, big laughs, and a big, big heart.” —FRANK COTTRELL BOYCE, New York Times bestselling author of Millions and Cosmic Of course, when you're universe-hopping for the very first time, it's difficult to find the one you want. As Albie searches, he discovers some pretty big surprises about himself and our universe(s), and stumbles upon the answers to life's most challenging questions. The astonishing, beautiful new story for all readers of 10 and over from the bestselling and Costa-shortlisted author of TIME TRAVELLING WITH A HAMSTER.

The Many Worlds of Albie Bright by Christopher Edge | Goodreads The Many Worlds of Albie Bright by Christopher Edge | Goodreads

It’s a great book but gets very sad at the end so for that reason I rated it a 4 star out of a 5 star. Christopher grew up in Manchester where he spent most of his childhood in the local library dreaming up stories, but now lives in Gloucestershire where he spends most of his time in the local library dreaming up stories. Before becoming a writer, he worked as an English teacher, editor and publisher – any job that let him keep a book close to hand. When not writing, he also works as a freelance publisher and education consultant and has written publications about encouraging children to read. When Albie's mum dies, it's natural he should wonder where she's gone. His parents are both scientists and they usually have all the answers. Dad mutters something about Albie's mum being alive and with them in a parallel universe. So Albie finds a box, his mum's computer and a rotting banana, and sends himself through time and space to find her

A poignant, funny, and heartwarming adventure, this extraordinary novel is for anyone who has ever been curious. Pe lângă aspectele științifice, romanul "Calatoria lui Albie Bright" abordează și teme importante precum prietenia şi familia. The many worlds of Albie bright is a hooking story. The book has an emotional story that can really hook anyone in. The main reason I enjoy this book so much is because everyone is really well developed and the mothers passing was unexpected so over all this book is a really detailed and I would recommend this book to everyone. This is a great story all about Albie Bright, quantum physics and the quest to find his mother who has recently passed away. But you will also enjoy this book if you’ve enjoyed [ monster calls], because this is also about the mourning process, done in a beautiful way. And this cover is so gorgeous, it is all silver shiney, at least the Dutch edition.

The Many Worlds of Albie Bright | Summer Reading Challenge The Many Worlds of Albie Bright | Summer Reading Challenge

Aimed squarely at the pre-teen/YA demographic, ‘Many Worlds’ mixes science fact (all of which apparently accurate) with science fiction and fantasy with lots of fun. This is a great book for the open minded and imaginative reader of any age – with an interest science in general and quantum physics in particular. Unul dintre cele mai remarcabile aspecte ale cărții este maniera în care autorul integrează informații științifice și concepte complexe într-o poveste accesibilă și deosebit de interesantă. Prin intermediul călătoriei lui Albie, cititorii sunt introduși în lumea fascinantă a fizicii cuantice şi astronomiei, descoperind teorii precum relativitatea lui Einstein și paradoxurile legate de călătoriile în timp. Aunque sentí que es un libro más enfocado para niños y adolescentes, es una historia hermosa, que te mantiene con un nudo en la garganta , en suspenso y con el corazón apachurrado y conmovido What follows is a touching story of Albie coming to accept his new position, while we watch an increasingly bizarre set of alternate circumstances that Albie finds himself in. I was emotionally invested in this very short read, while being highly amused by some of the events and a little bemused by the science stuff. I really enjo yed The Many Worlds Of Albie Bright as it had a range of happy,sad and funny moments. When I read the book I wanted to re-read it and re-read it as it is such a good book.When Albie's mum dies, it's natural he should wonder where she's gone. His parents are both scientists and they usually have all the answers. Dad mutters something about Albie's mum being alive and with them in a parallel universe. So Albie finds a box, his mum's computer and a rotting banana, and sends himself through time and space to find her... About This Edition ISBN: This book is great. It's all about a boy that lives with his dad and he is looking for his mum as she passed a way using a box, banana and some of his knowledge. Personajele din "Calatoria lui Albie Bright" sunt bine creionate, iar Albie este un protagonist inteligent, bun la suflet, iar inocența sa nu are cum să nu îți atingă sufletul. Hello Yellow - 80 Books to Help Children Nurture Good Mental Health and Support With Anxiety and Wellbeing -

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment