276°
Posted 20 hours ago

4711 Echt Kölnisch Wasser Original Eau De Cologne, 200 ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Use it as a general feel fresh skin scent or when I'm going to be home and don't want to use one of my pricier frags.

The smell (to me: opens with fruit tingles, dries down to a vaguely pleasant lemon peel) isn't really the point, but the act of applying it, the ritual of anointing or whatever. Incorrect items received: We are proud of the robustness of our fulfillment process and the right shipment would reach the right person at the right place. Fairly sure I could upend the whole bottle over my head and be pretty well inoffensive by the time I left the house. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . You kinda have to take into consideration that this is a very dated scent, so although it may objectively smell good, it's a smell you would associate with such things as air fresheners.

Wilhelm Mülhens was listed as the tenant of the house no sooner than in the third edition of the address book of Cologne; his occupation was listed as " in Speculationsgeschäften" (which translates to speculator). I bought a 90mL with atomizer because I prefer spraying to splashing a bunch of fragrance into my hand and applying it.

My father noticed the difference between the current and vintage formulations *immediately* -- and said so without being asked; even though he's not "into" fragrance at all, this didn't shock me, as he has a few more decades of experience smelling 4711 than I do. interestingly i feel like after the initial spray i can smell more of the citrus notes which leads this away from being a soap photocopy. We assures you to use the fastest, safest, and most reliable method possible for sending your products. In Troubled Blood by Robert Galbraith, the character Robin Ellacott purchases a bottle of 4711 cologne. Both are in an old class of scents that were used as "bath splash," the kind of thing you might wear if you are cleaning up but not going anywhere that requires a formal perfume.Whenever I see this in my vanity I contemplate carrying around an old fashioned lady’s handkerchief, like my grandma used to do, so I can sniff wherever I feel like it, and look all fancy and ladylike in the process. Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Čeština, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית.

Overall very fresh and soapy, a little airy, a little green - a citrus cologne delivering a "barber-fresh" aroma. In the second address book of Cologne (1797), the widow of Wilhelm von Lemmen was still listed as the tenant of the Klöckergasse house, which had been given the number 4711. Growing up in Germany in the 70ies and 80ies this was as common in a family bathroom cabinet as a tube of tooth paste.I couldn't help but seeing old "Don Luis" splashing 5-year-old-me's freshly cut hair with a scent like this. In 1811, the continuous house numbering was changed to a system of numbering streets separately, as is common today. Ever since the first spray, my brain has been here and there, connecting the dots between it and other fragrance: CK One, Neroli Portofino, moist refresher towelettes(! Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment