276°
Posted 20 hours ago

White Rain Classic Care Non-Serosol Hair Spray, Maximum Hold - 7 Oz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I love using this app while playing music and other stimulating sounds. It really helps to meld everything so that I can focus for hours at a time. I live in a very noisy environment, but even when it's quiet this is super effective to help me focus on my work or whatever I'm doing. Reading, writing, drawing or otherwise, this is the perfect way to set my mind on a task and complete it. My fan on my power supply is making a humming noise that weren't there a previously that's driving me up the wall. Instead of being responsible and fixing it I have decided to use this as a distraction from a problem, even though I know full well that its probably gonna cause more problems I work in an office where my cubicle is located in the same space as the student lunch/break room. The only thing between us is my cubicle wall. The white noise generator does a great job at drowning out their voices. Thanks so much! A total game-changer.

White Rain®, an iconic brand with a long history with U.S. consumers, was first introduced by Gillette in 1952. The brand was originally advertised with the tagline, "your lovely hair is the essence of romance, so keep it sunshine bright with White Rain." Today, White Rain® products provide hydration, moisturizing, and styling benefits to its many loyal users. White Rain® offers a diverse product portfolio that includes shampoos, conditioners, body washes and hair styling products for the entire family. Products are widely distributed in the U.S. through leading retailers in the food, drug, mass and dollar channels. Dreams are totally coincidental and the white noise has all the random in it to cope with that coincidence. Hence it helps soothe all the pseudo-interference. You can achieve this by reading books or subjecting yourself to even more random set of variables like travelling, etc. White noise may not be enough but helps create all the randomness without you doing anything. Nice application! I was thrilled to be able to completely "cut out" all of the mids in this particular white noise generator. I had not realized that it was the mids that were causing excessive reverberations on my speakers all of this time. I've only been on here under a day and I am already loving the usefulness of these generators. Looking forward to hearing more generators tomorrow while I read. Thanks! I work in a shared office and the person that works closest to me produces a lot of sounds that bother me and make it hard to work (eating, talking, etc.). This noise production along with music finally allow me to work unbothered and without bothering my neighbor!I looked up pure white noise, and it scared me to death. If i listened to it any longer my paranoia spiked, but with this, I customized it and it's just right. Absolutely perfect. Thank you. At least I can manage my misophonia! This noise generators work even better than noise cancelling headphones, and they don't give me a headache. You can play with frequencies to turn off exactly that stupid noise that is bothering you at the moment. I have very high-pitched tinnitus, and this really helps me tune it out. I can't tell if it will completely fix it yet, but it is definitely very helpful.

My office is a portable building with paper thin walls located only a few feet from a very busy intersection with lots of loud vehicles in full acceleration mode all day. Plus a new open-air gym just opened next door with booming loud workout music. Without this White Noise, I don't think I'd be able to work here. Thanks for making it possible for me to work under these conditions! The generator saved my life. With my attention deficit and hypersensitivity to sounds, I wouldn't have been able to finish my dissertation project, if it weren't for the brown noise. Thank you so much! I use it to make a barely audible noise that is still loud enough to keep my headphones on. Very nice for this purpose.Never really looked much into white noise, all I knew what that I didn't like it, and I still can't stand plain white noise but this, this setting, it touches something in me, it sounds like when you're flying an airplane, or driving down the highway at night alone. I find this super calming.This is a noise that speaks to me. I have been dealing with footfalls from noisy upstairs neighbours and with late cooking and other sounds from the noisy downstairs neighbours! Since I discovered the white noise tool (emphasizing on the frequencies of brown noise), I use it every single night to sleep and without a doubt it has saved me. Thank you!!

I love this tool and I hope whoever made it free (and without ads/data collection!) is healthy and satisfied with their life! This comes from a life long love of interiors, fonts and lettering, colour styling and both classic British and traditional Indian design and decor. This has been truly a life saver! As someone with misophonia and neighbors that walk around their apartment like they have 50 lb weights strapped to their feet, using these sounds (especially the brown noise) has honestly changed my life. Thank you so much!!! I used to hate these type of noise but when you do research about it, it inspires you to experience it and test it out.I really love this. I listen to this while I am taking notes in history class and I get stressed so easily so when I listen to this it soothes me and helps me focus.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment