276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Male Pee Desperation Omorashi Bundle #1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Loki was in no way acting princely, with his elbow propped up on the table and his fist pressed against his mouth as he hunched forward. He frowned periodically, probably in time with the waves of need that must be getting quite urgent by now, but did not move to excuse himself. He just wiggled his hips and recrossed his legs in the other direction. Sorry to those of you who prefer female desperation, this happens to be male. I'm not too sure which I prefer myself, I just know it's much harder (at least for me) to find male desperation (especially photos). I take requests! Language: English Words: 20,576 Chapters: 21/? Comments: 91 Kudos: 153 Bookmarks: 12 Hits: 5,765 Marco started to wake up, everything was blurry. He was still half asleep. The first thing he did was just sit and listen to the conversation that was going on between the three other people in the car. He then started to question where he was, he didn't remember getting in the car. He didn't ask them though, he just stayed set in his seat.

Steve dreams of peeing all night. When he’s that full, it’s all he can think about. He’s dreaming of finally finding a private toilet after hours and hours of searching for one, when he realizes he’s actually feeling relief, and the dream hasn’t switched to a new one in which he’s trying to find a bathroom again. His eyes fly open and he has a brief second to panic, thinking he’s wetting the bed, before he realizes- A small collection of drabbles people requested that I didn't feel were long enough to post on their own. Each chapter is a drabble, but I won't let this get longer than ten chapters to avoid a giant wall of tags.Get out." Sol's father's voice was cold. "And take your faggot boyfriend with you." The words were cruelly said - the meaning of the words even crueler. Sol tried to apologize, but all he could hear was a loud ringing in his head, a loud chorus of voices saying, You're so stupid. You're so stupid. You're so stupid. His whole body was vibrating, trembling from head to toe, and he was heaving as he cried. A (very NSFW) retelling of Four Swords, mixing the game and manga, but with a few twists. Language: English Words: 116,725 Chapters: 34/36 Comments: 60 Kudos: 94 Bookmarks: 10 Hits: 4,402 Hm. For the first time it seemed Mobius was allowed a glance at the scared little boy that Loki truly was. Language: English Words: 2,864 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 13 Kudos: 234 Bookmarks: 18 Hits: 3,067 Sol shook his head in exasperation, and Damien hooked his hand into Sol's. The two of them had been dating for almost a year now, and Sol didn't know what he would do without Damien. He himself had always had a sort of negative, boring outlook on life, but Damien was like energy and sunshine and flowers all wrapped in a happy little bundle. He loved Damian for that. For bringing some light into his life. The only sound in the small space becomes Jorden’s heavy breathing and occasional sniffling. Dionell seems to be ignoring it with all his power, allowing Jorden to try and do the same with the man’s presence altogether. Jorden closes their eyes and tries to pretend they’re alone and allowed to express their misery without an audience. This self-lying is more successful than before, aided by Dionell’s silence. Jorden is able to focus all of their attention on their own body but that may be making things harder. Now there is no distraction from the debilitating fullness that feels to be taking over their entire body. They feel a whole ten tons heavier, being pulled down with an unnatural amount of piss. They had thought they were desperate before when they were in their car, but nothing could compare to this.

The misadventures of Kokichi Ouma wetting himself in front of the boys (and sometimes girls) he likes.

Traffic freed. All at once, Damien was driving smoothly down the highway. "We're out of traffic," Damien breathed in relief. "Okay, hang on. I'm taking you to the hospital." Are you…okay?” The man asks, voice still a bit shaken from the elevator lurch. Jordan whines in response, not having the energy left to try and conceal their desperation. They feel as if they’re about to pop any minute now. Sol just nodded, still frozen with fear. He removed his hand once more, but was forced to rub his legs together desperately as he was pulled along by Damien. As they left the room, his bladder once more squeezed, as if asking, We're leaving without using a bathroom? Sol just told it to shut up, moaned softly, and let himself be dragged outside of the pizza place. The sky had darkened across the city, stripping the light blue to a mix of oranges and pinks. Ok so this will be a collection of drabbles mostly focused on Vanitas. Many of these will be very sadistic, with rough sex, and domination. Mostly dominant Vanitas except when I write him with Lord Xehanort. Also there will be themes of Sora/Vanitas becoming as one, the two sides of the same coin. Ventus will also be involved in the stories. Lots of dirty sexual themes, dominance, violence, kink, fetish. If you don’t like these things don’t read. Also parts that are non consensual/rape. Language: English Words: 38,984 Chapters: 21/? Kudos: 16 Hits: 2,355

What goes in piss? Water. Water-type Megucas having accidents. Every chapter another Water girl lets loose their waters into a different costume. Language: English Words: 30,711 Chapters: 15/25 Comments: 8 Kudos: 44 Bookmarks: 5 Hits: 8,129 They were about to go on a long car trip, and Marco wasn't ready at all. He probably was still in bed wrapped up in a blanket and loudly snoring. All three of them were just standing and waiting. There was Ethan, Lewis, and Ryan who was the only one old enough to drive. "Go wake him up Lewis," Ethan asked.

Deviation Actions

Izuku finally goes on his very first date with the girl he loves, aka You! But he gets in a serious predicament when he has to go to the bathroom and can't bring himself to admit it to you, and things get a little bit worse when two-bit villains decide to interrupt your date. But you sound like you're dying," Damien proclaimed. "I don't want you to go home if it's something serious."

No!" Sol gasped out. "No, please, don't." He couldn't go to the ER. He didn't want to prolong relief longer than he had to. Claire wants to do a summer special in a very special house. But she needs an adult now, a real one. In her mind a plan takes shape and it is an evil one. Evil but hot. Series

Yet it seems like the universe has other plans for Jorden this night. The unnamed man catches the door by putting his hand in the way. The automatic sensor detects something in the way and begins to open once again, much to Jorden’s displeasure. They have to actively hold in the groan as they are joined by the near stranger. It doesn’t help that he gives Jorden a bit of a look, probably guessing that Jorden did little to hold the elevator for him as he requested. Jorden doesn’t wish to gain an enemy with this neighbor, so they give the man a sheepish grin. Please.” Jorden almost begs. They hadn’t intended it to sound so pathetic but is unable to hide the need in their voice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment