276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Davinci IQ 2 Portable Vaporizer (Graphite), No Nicotine

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The IQ2 is the second most expensive portable we sell, so it’s not for anyone operating on a tight budget, for starters. reserve the right to remove any content from the Site that you post which is the subject of a complaint by another User, regardless of whether that complaint is justified or reasonable. The IQ2 comes with a flat mouthpiece installed and ready to use, but there is another (extended) mouthpiece in the box. Thanks to the design and materials, the IQ2 pumps out some of the most comfortable vapor we’ve come across. I’m a massive gadget nerd and love tinkering with all the devices, but every once in a while, something comes across your desk, and you’re just like, wow, this is awesome, and the IQ2 Carbon is just that.

Lift the IQ2 to your mouth as if in deep thought, and take gentle hits over a relaxing, eight minute session. Battery life is heavily user dependant and measured by manufacturers in ideal environments without allowing the unit to cool down between sessions. I thank the Air Dial for this, because I experienced some of the best vapor when I started playing around with the dial. If your vaporizer is experiencing a fault or you believe it is not working correctly, please complete the warranty form here.

The ceramic disc that comes with the IQ2 kit can be inserted into the dosage pod, which allows you to use solid extracts like wax or dab. It’s possible that I just got a defective IQC, because I noticed that two of the LEDs are permanently lit, which makes it harder to read the numbers on it. In these terms and conditions (“ Conditions”), “us”, “we” and “our” refer to the Company and references to “you” or “your” is to you, the end user of the Site.

but the Davinci IQC comes with USB-C charging and averages charge times in the two-hour range rather than four (IQ2 Carbon) or six (OG IQ2). If you’ve ever held a DaVinci vaporizer before, you know what’s coming - quality and class you can feel. The Smart Paths activate a temperature range that is traveled slowly over a path throughout your session delicately warming the spectrum of your dry herbs. The information you provide to us during the membership registration process must be accurate and complete in all respects.

There is a power button, the up and down adjustment buttons, and that’s about it—it’s pretty intuitive. The IQ2 also has a “stealth mode” that can be activated by pressing the power button and the down arrow together to dim the LEDs.

I also encourage you to check out my Davinci IQC review for a cheaper dumbed-down version of the IQ2.It uses USB-C charging as well, and if you’re like me you’ve probably got a few of those cables kicking around already (it comes with a 6-foot one, in case you don’t).

you have a dispute with us or another User in connection with the Site, you must report the dispute to us so that we may investigate and assist in the resolution of the dispute (where possible). However, if you have mobility issues with your hands, filling and inserting the capsules might be more hassle than it’s worth.

We will send you notices and other correspondence to the details that you submit to the Site, or that you notify us of from time-to-time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment