276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO Star Wars Death Star 75159 Death Star 4016 Parts

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s more detailed and looks better, but I still prefer the older one because of the nostalgic touch. Also, I couldn't double post with more photos so I just trimmed some photos out and made it one post. There's a lack of interactivity with this set, but the moveable weaponry and laser blasts are dynamic inclusions. Back to top LEGO®, the LEGO logo, DUPLO, the Brick and Knob configuration, the Minifigure and LEGOLAND® are trademarks of the LEGO Group.

After the completion of the first Death Star, Darth Vader captured Princess Leia and questioned her regarding the secret Death Star plans he believed she had in her possession. There are three boxes and some arrows pointing towards another room, as well as the hole for the elevator. This set was released to substantial criticism, with several LEGO reviewers and fans claiming it was one of the worst ever due to the fact that it is almost the exact same as the older 10188 Death Star with only a small minifigure selection update.It includes Luke Skywalker (Tatooine, Disguise, Final duel), Han Solo (Smuggler, Disguise), Princess Leia, Ben Kenobi, Darth Vader, Chewbacca, R2-D2, C-3PO, Emperor Palpatine, Grand Moff Tarkin, an Imperial Officer, Moff Tian Jerjerrod, R3-M3, 2 Stormtroopers, 2 Royal Guards, a Death Star Droid, 2 Death Star Troopers, and 2 Death Star Gunners. When I compare it to the Falcon build, I spent hours on a bunch of Technic infrastructure that never got seen from the outside which left me feeling like I wasn’t making progress.

There is a loading bay with red lights, a rack of blasters, and an entrance to the turbolift, a mechanism similar to an elevator which connects all of the set's levels. Since the Death Star is more of a playset and less of a model there are more ‘big’ pieces and not as much Technic pins and little parts. Inside saw improvements through more sophisticated parts usage, and the Death Star Gunners finally got screen-accurate printed consoles. Inside this section is a microscale depiction of the Emperor’s Throne Room, featuring mini versions of Luke, Vader, and the Emperor! There is a huge rumour from a galaxy far far away that LEGO will be releasing an 11,000 piece LEGO Star Wars Death Star some time this year.

It takes advantage of the new pieces and custom moulds that had appeared in the eight years between the two iterations.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment