276°
Posted 20 hours ago

COLT Bum Buddy - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

According to NGram Viewer, this is a new term first gaining some prominence in the late 1980's. It would seem to mean based on what I can find, to reference a male homosexual relationship of some varying level of intimacy. However, its usage seems to be that the speaker is simply implying that two things or people appear to be highly bonded, so much so, that tongue-in-cheek, they appear to be lovers. Adjustable Self-Cleaning Nozzle Spray: Our bidet boasts an innovative self-cleaning nozzle. Customize the angle and position of the spray for a thorough and comfortable cleanse every time. This item belongs to the Super Bum set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac's bums into Super Bum.

Promotes a Cleaner, Healthier Lifestyle: Say goodbye to discomfort and reliance on tissues. The Butt Buddy Go promotes a healthier lifestyle by offering an eco-friendly and more effective cleansing alternative.

Butt Buddy Suite Smart Bidet Toilet Seats: The Future of Bathroom Luxury

Definitions include: a person with whom one isn't in a relationship with, but who one has sex with. Warm and Cool Water Spray: Enjoy the perfect temperature with warm and cool water options, making every visit to the bathroom comfortable and rejuvenating. You can also call us on: 020 7033 8524 or drop into our weekly group, Baby Buddies for a chat and more information.

Full Spray Pressure Control: Take control of your cleansing experience with the soft-squeeze bottle that allows you to adjust the spray pressure to your preference. BFFS!: All future drops will happen every 3 coins. If the next scheduled drop at the moment of acquiring BFFS! requires more than 3 coins, the amount will not be lowered.For Everyone Who Poops: The Butt Buddy Bidet is designed for anyone who uses the toilet. From kids to adults, and individuals with specific needs, everyone can benefit from the hygiene and comfort it provides. Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.

For those on the move, our Butt Buddy Go portable handheld bidets are a game-changer. Compact and convenient, these devices fit comfortably in your bag, allowing you to maintain your hygiene and comfort no matter where you are. Travel confidently, knowing you have a Butt Buddy Go portable bidet at your disposal. Butt Buddy Suite Smart Bidet Toilet Seats: The Future of Bathroom LuxuryIn addition, our bottom wipers hold easily onto both tissue paper and wipes, giving you the flexibility to choose the wiping material that suits your preference. They are also a great addition to your hygiene and infection control efforts, whether you are on a hospital ward, in a care home, or simply looking for a more effective way to maintain personal hygiene. Upgrade your bathroom today and embrace the cleanliness, comfort, and luxury that our Butt Buddy bidet collection offers. Say farewell to outdated bathroom practices and join the growing community of satisfied customers who have made the smart choice for their personal hygiene and well-being. Promotes a Cleaner, Healthier Lifestyle: Bidets are renowned for their superior hygiene benefits. With the Butt Buddy Bidet, you'll enjoy impeccable cleanliness, reduce your environmental footprint by using less toilet paper, and embrace a greener, more sustainable lifestyle. Definitions include: a "friend" who is having sex with one of one's girlfriend or one of one's ex-girlfriends, without your expressed consent or permission. Being a man I have no need to clean my front so I have no personal experience with that function. All I know is when you aim for the front (turn dial left instead of right) you can tell that the angle of the spray adjusts in that direction. My wife said when she tried it last night it wasn't really aimed in the right direction. I told her to try adjusting her seated position and she said it worked well. I guess she's been sitting incorrectly on the toilet for 49 years.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment