276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I Love You, Daddy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Perfect for Every Occasion : Whether it's an everyday reading ritual or a thoughtful gift, I Love You, Daddy is an ideal choice. It's a meaningful present for new babies, birthday's, a delightful baby shower wishing well gift, or a touching expression for holidays like Christmas, Easter, or Valentine's Day. Beautiful Story : Dive into the endearing tale of a child and their daddy, celebrating the depth of their connection through charming illustrations and captivating storytelling. The simple rhyming text makes this book perfect for reading aloud. In fact, recent studies in language development suggest that rhyming words are easy for children to engage with as the repetition and sounds allow them to predict what comes next, paving the way for learning to read. Perfect for Family Time: Experience the joy of shared reading as I Love You, Daddy becomes a cherished tradition for families to gather and enjoy together. Featuring big, bright images of nine pairs of fathers and babies across the animal kingdom, which will warm the hearts of kids and parents alike, including monkeys, giraffes, lions, penguins, and more.

Introducing I Love You Daddy - an adorable baby book with beautiful scenes of father and baby animal pairs from all across the animal kingdom and fun first words for your baby to encourage early learning. I love you, Daddy", was written by Melanie Joyce. The book is about a little baby bear, explaining to his dad why he loves him. Through out the story, the little bears gives examples to his dad about why he loves him so much. For example the little bear says I love when "daddy wipes away the little bear's tears and tells him not to cry." At the end of the story, the little bear is telling his dad that he loves him because he is his dad. This was a very sweet and cute book. I think this should be read aloud to preschoolers because it is an easy read, the kids would love the message and the pictures. This must-have volume would be a lovely gift for a special occasion, whether a birthday or Valentine's day alike, the awe-inspiring illustrations truly bring all the animals to life whilst the gentle rhymes will help to keep your toddler engaged and entertained time and time again. The stylish illustrations with their full-colour images make this a must-have bedtime book and a timeless read.

Create book now

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment