276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Black Dress: By the author of The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Why do we care about the colour of the dress?". The Guardian. 27 February 2015. Archived from the original on 21 August 2017 . Retrieved 28 May 2015.

Knygoje, kurios pavadinime net įvardintas žodis - laidotuvės, jų tikrai netrūko. Man norėjosi daugiau Pru vizitų svetimose šermenyse, bet mirčių tikrai užtektinai, kas pridavė knygai papildomo jauduliuko. Kas tikrai natūraliai aprašyta, tai vienišos paliktos moters vidinė būsena, emocijos, mintys, sielvartas ir viskas pateikta taip įtaigiai. This book felt rushed - maybe the author had a deadline to meet? The ending was strange and unsatisfactory - other than the relief that I had finally finished! I would find it difficult to recommend this book to others. Tai va ta pabaiga turbūt ir buvo visos knygos „vinis“. Tikrai mažai tikėta – ne ta standartinė ilgai ir laimingai. O ir už modernumą, tabu temos nepabijojimą dedu riebų pliusą!

She is a complicated and contradictory person like all human beings and this is something that is always present in Deborah Moggach's books and something that I relish. The author also has a bizarre dislike for the West Midlands!?! "My friend Tabitha gatecrashes weddings...Sod all else to do in Kidderminster." And "You'd brought us a quiche. A quiche. We'd never seen one of those, we were from Dudley." Neither of these anecdotes add anything to the story and in my opinion they discredit the author. I never read anything by Deborah Moggach before and there was a lot to like. Generally strong writing, a wry sense of humor, and a willingness to take on love and sex in the latter decades of life. Also, I believe this is the first novel I have read that takes us into the beginning of the pandemic - there will be many many more to come I'm sure, but Moggach skillfully evokes the shifting mood of those first few months in 2020. NEREKOMENDUOJU, jei mėgstate ne tik šiuolaikinės atmosferos kūrinius, bet ir jaunus veikėjus - ši moteris, kad ir kokia charizmatiška, gali jūsų nesužavėti. Taip pat pasvarstykit, kiek drąsiai žvelgiate į atviros meilės apraiškas - ne, čia ne erotinis romanas, bet nepasiruošusius gali netikėtai priploti ne viena scena. Moseley, Rachel (2002). Growing up with Audrey Hepburn: text, audience, resonance. Manchester University Press. p.119. ISBN 978-0-7190-6311-4 . Retrieved 16 May 2011.

An experts lesson from the dress". Slate. 2 March 2015. Archived from the original on 20 April 2018 . Retrieved 6 March 2015. Grant, Katie (30 October 2015). "The Dress: Roman Originals co-founder Peter Christodoulou on how viral image left company sitting pretty". The Independent. Archived from the original on 21 May 2018 . Retrieved 20 May 2018. Kai norisi daug parašyti, sunku išsirinkti, nuo ko pradėti. Bet gal visgi pradėsiu nuo pavadinimo. Mano skoniui, tikrai perspausto pavadinimo. „Laidotuvių džiazas“. Skamba viliojančiai, tiesa? Ar sudomino? Be abejonės! Ar intrigavo? O, kaip gi! Ar pateisino lūkesčius? Labai gaila, bet ne.

Tony Nourmand and Audrey Hepburn, The Paramount Years London, Westbourne Press Ltd, 2006, pp.94–127. a b Sample, Ian (14 May 2015). "#TheDress: have researchers solved the mystery of its colour?". The Guardian. Archived from the original on 28 November 2016 . Retrieved 13 December 2016.

Jim Dalrymple II. "Politicians, Police, And Brands Have Weighed in On 'The Dress' ". Buzzfeed.com. Archived from the original on 20 November 2017 . Retrieved 6 March 2015. Why that dress looks white and gold: It's overexposed". Mashable. 27 February 2015. Archived from the original on 20 April 2018 . Retrieved 27 February 2015. Knapton, Sarah (15 March 2016). "Dressgate: If you saw THAT dress as white your brain was working overtime". The Telegraph. Archived from the original on 2 April 2018 . Retrieved 1 April 2018. What would Wittgenstein say about that dress?". BBC. 27 February 2015. Archived from the original on 9 March 2015 . Retrieved 6 March 2015. a b Lafer-Sousa, Rosa; Hermann, Katherine L.; Conway, Bevil R. (29 June 2015). "Striking individual differences in color perception uncovered by 'the dress' photograph". Current Biology. 25 (13): R545–R546. doi: 10.1016/j.cub.2015.04.053. PMC 4921196. PMID 25981795.What Colors Are This Dress? Kim Kardashian, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber and a Bajillion Other Celebs Weigh In". MTV News. Archived from the original on 1 April 2015 . Retrieved 30 March 2015. Iyengar, Rishi. "The Dress That Broke the Internet, and the Woman Who Started It All". Archived from the original on 16 October 2017 . Retrieved 27 February 2015. Journal of Vision – Special Issue on The Dress". 12 March 2015. Archived from the original on 9 May 2015 . Retrieved 10 May 2015. Fischer, Ben (27 February 2015). "The Dress phenomenon didn't happen by accident. It took big money". New York Business Journal. American City Business Journals. Archived from the original on 6 March 2017 . Retrieved 1 March 2015.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment