276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ADHD Highway To Hey Look A Squirrel Funny ADHD T-Shirt

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Back in 1902, British pediatrician Sir George Still described this syndrome as an “abnormal defect of moral control in children”; but this didn’t really seem to fit, because quite often, these children were not mean-spirited or intentionally disobedient. Author of the Cajun Country Mysteries, the Catering Hall Mysteries (as Maria DiRico), the Vintage Cookbook Mysteries, and the Golden Motel Mysteries.

If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. Put your ADHD pride on full display wherever you are, at home, school, work or just out living your best life.I feel like that illustration in Alice in Wonderland where Alice gets the whole pack of cards thrown at her. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

Money-back Guarantee within 30 days If your Items have not been delivered or the items you receive are not the same as the picture.But my husband could relate to having to resort to something like clanging pot lids together to snap me out of the (Twilight) Zone, lol! Indulge in the ultimate comfort and style with our unisex ADHD Highway to Hey Look a Squirrel t-shirt.

So, you’ll have to wait until my next blog for a discussion on the cause, diagnosis, and treatment of ADHD…or whatever it is that we’ve been talking about! And so it was to remain for the rest of all eternity…or at least until 2000, when the DSM was revised for the fourth (but certainly not yet final) time. ADHD Highway To Hey Look A Squirrel T-Shirt For Women’s Or Men’s Size S, M, L, XL,2XL,3XL 100% combed ring-spun cotton UNISEX T-shirt available for men or women and printed onto super soft 100% cotton t-shirts (heather grey and dark heather grey are a 90/10 and 60/40 cotton and polyester blend).Never ones to be happy with the status quo (and always looking for ways to shake things up), psychiatrists and psychologists decided to remove this distinction when the DSM was revised (yet again) in 1987. Unless you’ve been living under a rock or are under the age of 20, you may have noticed the steep increase in this diagnosis over the last several decades, mostly since the ‘80s and ‘90s. Consider that the next time your child gets off the bus and you ask him (and I say “him” because ADHD is 75% more prevalent in boys than in girls…see my earlier blog on the differences between male and female brains) to “…get all your homework done before you can go out and play. But once my career did kick off and was based on deadlines, I became – what’s an animal that doesn’t start a new task until they’ve completed a different one?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment