276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gx Suspension Pillow Pack of 2 | 2 x Medium-Soft Bed Pillows - The Perfect Combination of Comfort and Support Pillows- Patented Internal Ties with 100% Cotton Shell and Integral Air Vent for Cooling

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Then friends, family and colleagues all wanted my new pillow and, before I knew it, I was in the pillow business. And with our 30 day comfort guarantee if you are not completely satisfied we'll give you your money back. I suffer with chronic neck pain from a previous car accident and this pillow has helped me get comfortable at night. Alexander realised through experimenting with the width of the ties that he was able to produce different levels of resistance and therefore could vary the level of support within the pillow. Having purchased every pillow known to man, and all to no avail, I started tearing the pillows apart, trying to understand why they didn’t work, what it was that made them so uncomfortable.

In the past year, I have really struggled with sleeping, waking in the night with headaches, and suffering neck pain during the day. The original Gx Suspension Pillow in Medium-soft and Medium-firm is suitable for all types of sleepers but particularly side and back sleepers. They give good support, and because of the structure (it does not appear to be a filling) remains cool throughout the sleeping period. The Gx Suspension Pillow TM is the sleeping pillow; it has a narrow set of ties, configured like two Xs, cradling your head and neck gently to ensure that you remain comfortable throughout the night.The Gx Wonder Cooler Pillowcover is washable on a low temperature wash and can be tumble dried on a low heat setting. For me, the moment I rested my head on this pillow, it felt a different experience…thank you for bringing this product, it really has changed my sleep and I'm spreading the word. She couldn’t get comfortable at night, so she was unable to benefit fully from the healing power of sleep. With most pillows your head will sink in and almost muffle your breathing but these hold your head so nicely.

These suspension pillows seemed to be the ideal solution towards supporting the head and avoiding neck ache.We have spent over twelve months developing the Gx Superluxe which we believe to be the ultimate pillow. As pressure is applied to the pillow the ties work to counter spreading and flattening by pulling the pillow inwards and upwards; and by effectively turning the pillow into compartments the ties also act to hold the hypoallergenic hollow fibre filling in place. Alexander’s flash of design inspiration for the Gx Pillow was to incorporate a system of internal ties across the centre of the pillow – these ties perform two distinct structural functions to keep the pillow in its most comfortable and supportive ‘plumped’ state.

The elasticated skirt around the undersheet is 38cm deep stretching to 50cm so it will fit standard and extra deep mattresses. The Gx Support Pillow has more substantial internal ties and is designed to provide the firmer support you need around your shoulders and back whilst sitting up. I’ve spent a fortune over the years trying to find a pillow that really is comfortable, I’ve tried them all. Not only sleeping through, but have had no headaches or pain - really cannot say what a huge relief it is.This settling of the filling contributes significantly to disturbed sleep as people shift position during the night and the pillow fails to support the head and neck consistently. Add beautifully piped seams in imperial purple, a high quality 100% cotton shell and our ingenious vent for breathability and you have the Gx Superluxe Pillow. The Gx Camper Pillow is a compact pillow with the same ties as the Gx Suspension Pillow, it's perfect for camping, caravanning or boating - in fact anywhere that space is at a premium but comfort is still required.

The Gx Like Down and Superlux Pillows are slightly less high at 29" x 9" x 8" (approx 74cm x 48cm x 20cm) but still fit a standard UK pillowcase. In the Gx Suspension PillowTM the ties work to gently cradle the head and neck to provide extra comfort that lasts throughout the night. The Gx Camper Pillow lets you take home comfort on the road; the innovative internal ties work in exactly the same way as the full sized Gx Suspension Pillow, cradling your head and neck in supreme comfort. The Gx Suspension Pillow TM and the Gx Support Pillow each utilise a variation on a revolutionary internal structure that ensures a new level of comfort and support.Amazing I've been so disappointed with pillows for years, always had to have two but this has replaced both and I love it! The Gx Support Pillow is the sitting pillow; it has more substantial and wider ties forming a fabric web and giving a firmer feel, securing your posture in a sitting position by supporting your shoulders and back. I have a chronic back and neck situation and I can honestly say these pillows make a HUGE DIFFERENCE! and to our amazement we have had some goodnight sleep at first took some getting used to because of the softness. In the Gx Support Pillow more substantial ties give firmer support to your back and shoulders to secure your posture while you sit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment