276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Coming To Find You: the Sunday Times Bestseller and this summer's must-read thriller

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I love Jane Corry's books and really enjoyed this one with a dual timeline of the present story and the past.

Gigantic thank you to Penguin Random House Canada and to Netgalley for the advanced copy in exchange for an honest review. This writing style jumps around a lot so its hard to keep up with what's going on, you just have to really pay attention lol. To escape the media and peering eyes she unlocked Tall Chimneys, her grandmother's home which was bequeathed to Nancy. What are the secrets that tie the two women to the house and will past secrets come back to haunt them. I didn’t think I was going to like this when I first started this book but I’ve always enjoyed this authors books so decided to continue and I’m very glad I did.If you like mystery books about family secrets with a bit of darkness, add this one to your TBR list. While Elizabeth, the host of Tall Chimneys during WWII, is trying her best to assist those in need, she finds herself caught up in a chain of secrets that could end her life.

The dual timeline was amazing in telling the story of how Tall Chimneys was not only for paying guests but for Evacuees during the war. The atmosphere was taut and chilling, with a great sense of impending doom in the modern day viewpoint.

Relieved the trial is over Nancy heads to Sidmouth to her grandmother Adeline’s home Tall Chimney’s now owned by Nancy. A. Paris, author of Behind Closed Doors'Yet another twisty, exciting book that I couldn't put down' Heidi Perks, author of The Whispers'Combines the heart-warming with the thrilling' Emma Curtis, author of Invite Me In'Her best yet. While at the house some memories from the past come back to haunt her, and Martin isn't happy that she's moved away and won't visit.

The worry of impending bombing, worry of family fighting, of not being able to trust anyone in case they were a spy.Her experiences during the war make quite an impact on future generations and most importantly on her best friend Adeline, (who was Nancy's grandmother).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment