276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FOCO Football Arsenal FC Premier League One BRXLZ Construction Building Toy Collection Logo

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Express your uncontrollable passion for your team by building this Liverpool FC Original Anfield BRXLZ Stadium. Each construction toy includes the pieces and instructions you’ll need to build and show off your elite team spirit.

Manchester United FC Apparel, Collectibles, and Fan Gear Manchester United FC Apparel, Collectibles, and Fan Gear

It took me 9 days, where I was spending around 3-4 hours per day building it, that's approximately 36 hours or 1. With the seating area and the exteriors complete on all sides, its time to work on the roof structures.Since many of the pieces that come along are really small and can have different color shades, my suggestion would be to identify the pieces from the chart and sort them out based on shape and color.

MLB BRXLZ Stadiums Collection - Sports Fan Island MLB BRXLZ Stadiums Collection - Sports Fan Island

I've been a huge fan of construction toys since I was a kid, be it Lego, Duplo, Meccano, or Mechanix!Build your team from the ground up with BRXLZ Logos, BRXLZ Players, BRXLZ Mascots, BRXLZ Characters, and BRXLZ Mini Players. I don't mean to brag but I used to build some of the most interesting towers, houses, games, mini-cities, puzzles, and mazes, that too without any manuals or guides.

FOCO Officially Licenced Mini BRXLZ Stadium Toy Model

At this point, I would suggest placing the pitch sticker on the field because there is more room available for easy movement. So for my birthday this year, I got the BRXLZ Liverpool FC Anfield Stadium construction set as a present and since I am a huge Liverpool FC fan, I was totally blown away! The set has a lot of tiny pieces and for the entirety of it, you would be building all the structures end to end using a lot of different pieces and placing them together.We have all the England merchandise, England accessories, England bags, England toys, England collectibles, and England home items you need to express your passion for the English National Team. Here is the complete set with all the stickers placed - the LFC crest on the outside of the main stand, the Kop end and the Anfield sticker on the front.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment