276°
Posted 20 hours ago

B-Foxy Inner Thigh Firming Cream | Maelys Cosmetics, 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The brand states this cream is proven to reduce the appearance of fatty skin, absorb extra moisture in the chafing zone, and aid in fading stretch marks. This cream is suitable for use on all skin types and tones. Moreover, both men and women can use this cream. Who is it for? Women who have bat wings and want to firm the look of loose skin and visibly tighten their arms so that they ooze flex appeal. It contains ingredients known to restore firmness, reshape, and provide a smoother silhouette to the skin.

B-FOXY Inner Thigh Firming Cream - Ulta Beauty B-FOXY Inner Thigh Firming Cream - Ulta Beauty

When I notified them at60 days that I wasn’t see much results, they encouraged me to finish the bottle Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin by fighting free radicals (molecules that damage the DNA in cells). These molecules also cause collagen (essential for keeping the skin firm and taut) damage. As a result, Vitamin E can aid in the reduction of visible signs of aging. According to research, applying products containing Vitamin E to the skin moisturizes and nourishes it instantly.So just to reiterate - they tell you to use 3 bottles which takes at least 90 days but will only offer money after 60 days Skin sagging is a common phenomenon caused by various factors such as aging, rapid or significant weight loss, genetics, sun exposure, deterioration of collagen and elastin, and more. Several medical procedures and supplements can effectively target, reduce, and prevent sagging. Nonetheless, for those seeking non-invasive and low-cost solutions, topical gels, creams, and lotions containing potent ingredients proven to inhibit sagging can be highly beneficial. Shea Butter is said to increase collagen production, which reduces the appearance of fine lines and results in plump, firmer-looking skin. It also encourages the regeneration of healthy skin cells, which aids in the reduction of lines, wrinkles, scars, and stretch marks. After using both products since mid-June (it is now early September), I have found that the B-Tight made a slightly visible difference, and I could contemplate purchasing it again. However, unfortunately the B-Flat hasn't had any impact on the loose skin on my stomach. The B-Flat was a disappointment and waste of money for me. I really wish it worked.

Maëlys Cosmetics Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of

B-Foxy is a specialized treatment that firms, tones, and smoothes the look of saggy, rough, and uneven inner thighs.This cream’s formulation is free of parabens, phthalates, and SLS. It is also free of animal cruelty and PETA-certified. You may start to feel a warming sensation, that’s totally normal! If you’re not into the tingle, we recommend waiting at least 20 minutes after a shower before applying. Can the product be used with other body care products? It can and should! Our bestselling B-FLEX Arm Cream pairs really well with our B-FOXY Inner Thigh Firming Cream for a tighter-looking inner thigh area.

B-FOXY Inner Thigh Firming and Tightening Cream | MAЁLYS®

Super fast delivery, all the products smell amazing and one week into daily use I already see a difference in my stretch marks. My skin feels smother and softer, can’t wait to see the results after longer use! I could not believe the difference in the look & feel of my skin after three applications! Amazing product!! Algae is said to be a potent powerhouse due to its numerous skin benefits. Microalgae are types of algae that are seen only through a microscope. Algae has a high concentration of lipids, proteins, minerals, and amino acids, making it an excellent ingredient for skincare products. It is an incredible humectant, a component that aids in retaining moisture, making it an excellent source of hydration.

Kangaroo Paw Flower Extract: A clinically proven botanical extract that freshens the look of skin for a tighter and smoother look. Maybe you’ll snatch that waist. Bare a little extra skin. Spill out of that sexy top. Maybe you'll scrub it, lift it, plump it, sculpt it, smooth it. You decide. Treat yourself right Our formulas go through rigorous clinical trials conducted on panels of real women. The trial found that B-FLEX is:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment