276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Brothers: The gripping new novel for 2023 from the No.1 bestselling queen of gangland crime

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Then the unthinkable happens, Vinny’s beautiful daughter Molly disappears. The Butler brothers depart on a frantic search for the little girl. They don’t know if their enemies have taken her, or if the kidnapping is revenge for what Vinny has done. Chambers was an extremely smart and gifted student in primary and secondary school. Her best subject was English. For reasons unknown, Chambers grades began to plummet. When she was eleven, she states that “things began to deteriorate.” After a few years, her academic life became so stark that she decided to leave her secondary school. It was then I knew that I’d finally found my vocation in life. I mad very little notes, other than some character names. After I finished each chapter, the next came easy.” With the encouragement of friends, Chambers bought a copy of the Writers and Artists Year Book and scrolled through the list of agents.

It was then that she received a phone-call from her friend Hazel, who asked if she wanted to take a hair dressing course. It was then that Chambers decided to try her hand at writing a novel. A few days later, she began writing her premiere novel Billie Jo. When she told her family about her new aspirations, they believed that it was a fad and that she would grow tired of this new venture as well.

Both families are a part of the seedy underbelly of the East End and Stratford. Jessica Smith and Eddie Mitchell become engaged, against the wishes of Jessica’s father. The two are swept away into a world of crime, murder, and deception. The Feud

With her mother dead and father in prison, Frankie Mitchell goes to live with her fiancé Jed O’Hara. When her daughter is born, her fiancé’s mother becomes domineering and overbearing. Meanwhile, Frankie ignores the rumors that her beloved fiancé is cheating on her. So what are the new Kimberley Chambers books releasing in 2022 or beyond? The bookworms here at booksrelease.com have been hard at work compiling and sorting the official list of Kimberley Chambers newest books 2022, Kimberley Chambers new releases 2022/2023 and beyond. The gifted novelist only has nine books, but her impact on London and around the world has been huge. Chambers has a three book series: The Traitor Chambers, Victim and The Feud. The series revolves around a long time feud between two families; the Mitchells and the O’Haras. Our bookworms are adding upcoming Kimberley Chambers books 2022 as soon as they're announced, giving you less searching and more reading time.This fourth novel from Kimberly Chambers introduces readers to the criminal world of two mob families; the Mitchells and the O’Haras. These two families compete against each other for turf and businesses. Caught between the greed and pride of two dangerous families are two children whose lives will never be the same. The Traitor Chambers

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment