276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Strap U Blue Revolver II Strapless Strap-On Dildo

£13.75£27.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A strap-on harness can be a fun and exciting addition to any couple's sexual play. Choosing the right type of harness, ensuring the right fit, and practising with the harness and dildo can help make the experience more enjoyable. Remember, communication is key and make sure you and your partner are comfortable with the activity and discuss any boundaries or concerns before engaging in any sexual activities. Inside the dildo is the vibrating motor, which offers 15 patterns and 6 intensity levels. It is also rechargeable, offering up to 60 minutes of use when fully charged. The included remote control is wireless, so either you or your partner can adjust the settings when needed. The dildo is going to go inside you, and if used with a partner, then as well. Therefore, it’s very important to know what material your toy is made out of. Ideally, you’d want to look for silicone dildos, as they are hypoallergenic,, easy to clean, and flexible. They also capture the quality of a real penis.

This strap works amazing. It caresses you really well while pegging your partner. Both ends vibrate for maximum pleasure for both parties – my girlfriend orgasms from pegging me because of the powerful vibrating settings… We are lesbians, but this toy would also work amazing for pegging men.” -Clitmonster27 reviewing Eve's Vibrating Strapless Strap-On

Safety Tips

Strap ons come in a variety of colors and shapes, but the most popular shape is a dildo with a round tip. The penetration cup is round, which makes it easier for both partners to use the strap on. What makes it special? The safe silicone material that makes it safe for anyone to use. Its length and firmness. Strapless strap-ons like all other toys vary in their design.The product’s surface can be textured, emulating the real thing, as we saw with the Lifelike Love Luxe strap-on, or plain Like the Happy Rabbit. It can also come in different colors and, in the case of vibrating strapless strap-ons, can be wired or wireless. Battery life After every use, sterilize your dildo by soaking it in boiling water or washing it with gentle soap. Don’t forget to remove the bullet vibe or controlling unit before getting it wet. Avoid submerging the vibrating unit while cleaning as it can result in damage. Follow your manufacturer’s instructions on how to clean the harness.

Silicone is the most common material used in best strapless dildo. Silicone is durable, easy to clean, and compatible with all types of lubricants. It’s soft to the touch, but is also a bit stretchy, so it’s not likely to tear or break in use Just like any other dildo, there are non-vibrating and vibrating strapless strap-ons. If you are new to the product, it’s probably safer to start with the former. Communication is key: As with any sexual activity, communication is key. Make sure you and your partner are comfortable with the activity and discuss any boundaries or concerns beforehand. If you`re not sure how much you can handle, you can start small and work your way up to a larger model. The overall length tells you how long the toy is from the tip of the head to the very bottom of the base. This length shows you just how long the piece is, which is a must when you`re trying to find one that is easy to store or travel with.None of the silicone is plushy in the slightest. It's a very rigid silicone. Every inch of the toy's measurements will feel exactly as small/big as the measurements claim to be. This includes the vaginal bulb, the shaft itself, and the clitoral area. All of them are very rigid - though covered in this silky-smooth silicone that I love so much.

The Strap On Me Vibrating Bendable Strapless Strap-On can be controlled via the vibrator itself ( there's an easy-to-press power button on the right-hand side of the base of the dildo portion) or through the wireless remote control. For obvious reasons, using the wireless remote control makes it a bit easier to control the vibrations on the Strap On Me Vibrating Bendable Strapless Strap-On, but if you don't have the remote or don't feel like dealing with it, most of the functions can be (annoyingly) achieved with button presses on the toy itself if you have enough time. The second part draws the shape of an egg whose roundness will slip wonderfully into a vagina. Well equipped, the Strap-On egg is an excellent G-spot stimulator. In duo, it will also be perfect to accompany you, for example, in the discovery of a very exciting game: pegging. Plus, the added vibration sends rumbles to both the wearer and the receiver so they can share the sensation! Strap-on dildos are usually connected directly to the harness, allowing them to fit snugly into place without slipping out mid-thrusting session. Like regular dildos, they come in many shapes and sizes, ranging from small beginner dongs to huge life-like designs made from silicone, glass or metal. During some tests, the vibrator responded flawlessly - even through a wall while I was wearing clothes over the toy and underneath the blankets. Obviously, after that test, it has worked great during naked time, and I don't even have to point the remote at the toy. I point it at the ceiling, the bed, whatever - it still gets the command as long as I'm within 6-ish feet to the toy.If you’re looking for the best strap on with a vibrator, the Happy Rabbit Vibrating Strap-On Harness Set is a good model to try out. This model is well-made, with a silicone dildo that features an insertable length of 5 inches, a tapered head, and external rabbit ears for clitoral pleasure. The only thing that doesn't seem to allow for individual-motor customization is the intensity of the motors. All three motors seem to move around at the same intensity when adjusting intensity. They're all high, all medium, or all low ( if they're on. If they're off, they stay off). The Happy Rabbit Rechargeable Vibrating Strapless Strap-On comes in a modest size, with a 5.5-inch insertable shaft and a 4.5-inch insertable pony length. The girth is 4.5-inches and feels full when inserted. On the same vein, the Wet for Her Fusion is a strap-on dildo especially designed for the wearer's pleasure. Instead of being an attachment to add to a dildo like the BumpHer, the Fusion has a clit-focused pleasure base built right in!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment