276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Alligator Original Vegetable Fruit Onion Chopper Dicer with Collector - Super Sharp Stainless Steel Blades 6x6 mm - 2 Year Warranty

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

com/products/alligator-stainless-steel-chopper-1 5109858795652 Alligator Stainless Steel Chopper 3 in 1 119. difference size cutting blades allow you to cut anything from large vegetables down to small items such as Garlic and Ginger. All of its products are designed with functionality, durability, and safety in mind, making them a popular choice for home cooks and professional chefs alike. The concept is that one simple cutting action eliminates mess and fuss when chopping onions and other fruits or vegetables.

Introducing the Alligator chopper - the ultimate kitchen gadget that will change the way you prepare your meals forever! Alligator helps you to eat better because it makes the laborious task of chopping and dicing into a fun time. Since the blades don’t hit a hard surface (like a chopping board), they stay sharp for ages – it will take chopping approximately to 1000 kilograms of onions to dull them.The patented Swedish design makes cleanup a breeze—simply pop off the cleaning screen and put it under the sink.

The Alligator Slicer cuts slices 1/5" (5 mm) wide and is perfect for slicing tomatoes and potatoes and most other fruits and vegetables. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Things are essential to ensure easy cleaning of the pusher element of the Alligator vegetable cutter. I cook with a lot of veggies and onions and Alligator Original is still my BFF, even though it leaks juice by nature of its design. HIGH QUALITY DESIGN – This complete unit is constructed of top grade stainless steel, this item has been designed to be used in both home and professional kitchens.PS: I do think that it is worth mentioning that the Vidalia Chop Wizard company, when they heard about this post, offered to replace the broken part. While the secret is already out with top chefs in many fine kitchens around the world, we are proud to exclusively offer you this and many other modern kitchen cutting tools. ho un ristorante e a volte ho bisogno di tagli massicci di soffritto, quindi: sedano, carote e cipolle! The Alligator Mini Chopper cuts perfect, uniform sticks and cubes measuring 3 x 3 mm (1/8") and is great for chopping garlic, chili peppers, and other small vegetables. In my Chopped Chef Salad, above, and my Chopped Greek Salad, below, I used the larger grid (the tool comes with 3 grid sizes.

As any salsa lover knows, they can be a lot of work if you try to do it all by hand, and often you’ll crush delicate ingredients.

I bought the Alligator vegetable cutter (not stainless steel version) which is a quality piece of essential kitchen equipment. The middle grid (6 mm x 6 mm) is probably the most commonly used and is perfect for onions, vegetables, and anything else you want to dice quickly. The Alligator Mini Chopper is delivered with a collector that cleverly collects what you have chopped.

With its high-quality construction, safety features, and ease of use, it's no wonder that Alligator of Sweden has become a trusted brand for home cooks and professional chefs around the world. The largest blade grid (12 mm x 12 mm) is great for chopping chips, cucumber sticks or carrot sticks. I find I have to run a knife along all the many sections of the plastic platform to get all the debris out. Chop an onion in half and place in the Alligator, chopped onions in a blink of an eye, choose course or fine. One of its most popular products is the Alligator Stainless Steel Chopper, which has gained a reputation as one of the best vegetable choppers on the market.

The chopper features a unique collector that allows you to easily gather and measure your ingredients as you chop. Three exchangeable blades and a practical collector that collects everything you chop are included with the Alligator onion chopper. They now make a few different choppers suitable for slicing, dicing, and mincing a large variety of alliums, fruits, vegetables and other ingredients.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment