276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Daughter of the Siren Queen (Daughter of the Pirate King)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Despite the exile of the Sea King and Queen, their immense power was still feared by The Ancients and the remaining Merfolk. Nineteen years prior to the start of the book, during his youth Alosa's father, Kalligan, set out on a journey to see how far he could sail with only his piece of the map. We also got to see how much Alosa struggled with controlling her siren nature which wanted nothing more than for her to live in the sea. But ultimately I think the book did a good job of engaging the reader with its quick pacing and it answered pretty much all of the important questions we had.

Once known as the Sea Queen, the Siren Queen was a Merfolk prior to the events of The Legend of the Sunken Kingdom. Phew, for a book taking place in the sea, Tricia Levenseller surely knew how to consume me in flames! Don’t worry about running out of air, even as you swim deeper — there will be coral releasing air bubbles that you can breathe in. I felt my heart bursting from my chest with every interaction between the two of them, and I couldn't handle the slowness of their attraction at some points. We continue to follow Alosa and Riden as Alosa explores her powers and discovers dark secrets about her family as she struggles with her growing feelings for Riden.Your first step will be to vote for The Sunken Pearl Tall Tale at the Castaway’s Camp — the Castaway will sum up the story and tell you you find the Pearl. After that, hit the larger Siren statue standing in the center with a conch shell, and the statues will sing, raising the water level. The thrilling second installment in New York Times bestselling author Tahereh Mafi’s Shatter Me series.

We have had experiences where these barrels are empty though, presumably from other players ahead of you depleting them. Tricia Levenseller's vivacious debut novel, the first in a duology, boasts stormy seas, sexy pirates, swordplay and a heroine who conquers all three with aplomb. The first book introduced us to Alosa's crew and in this book we learnt much more about their history and how they came to he a part of Alosa's crew.She is such a good character even though she appears to be this tough, heartless person to other people. Riden referred to Alosa as beautiful to Kearan and Enwen before assigning them to guard her in the brig of the Night Farer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment