276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gunner: My Life in Cricket

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Zac now knows that the pair were Metropolitan Police Officers, and that the woman was PC Rowbotham and the man was PC Ngo. If that was correct then the Officer, lacking honest suspicion of the Section 4 offence, was a trespasser when he entered the flat, was committing assault and battery when he laid hands on Peter, and the arrest itself, and consequent deprivation of my client’s liberty, was unlawful from the outset.

b)if the person is already at a place of safety within the meaning of that section, keep the person at that place or remove the person to another place of safety.However, the damage had been done, and the actions of PC Roose caused Adam to suffer from severe anxiety, paranoia, sleeplessness, and suicidal thoughts as a consequence.

Furthermore, the disclosure made to Mr [Clasp] is limited in nature and there is no evidence the disclosure was made maliciously.

Officers checked the details of the complaint and ascertained that my client had not committed any crime. My client smiled at the Officer and spoke to him in an entirely mild-mannered way, and there was certainly no disturbance occurring, whether involving my client or anybody else. I represent people from all walks of life, from upstanding members of the community to habitual offenders.

This was a sensible move and in my opinion was entirely within the range of reasonable behaviour by any person confronted by Police Officers who has a mobile phone to hand. PC Miller approached Peter’s ground-floor flat and opened a window; through that window he spoke to my client, who was inside the flat, and who stated that he did not wish to discuss the matter.Ehab’s brother went into the house to retrieve the Warrant Card and as he did so PC Langford completely unnecessarily threatened Ehab, who had remained outside, with the words “ If he goes in and locks the door we are going to have to force entry and make it very difficult for you mate.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment