276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jin Jung Sung Soothing Moisture Essence

£29.155£58.31Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They mention that " Madecassoside is known to induce collagen expression and ⁄ or to modulate inflammatory mediators thus might prevent and correct some signs of aging.

You can see the detailed formula review with the breakdown of all actives in the product and the full ingredient list with estimated concentrations in the tables below. These are the two different types of ingredients that are essential for improving the skin hydration and supporting a healthy skin barrier. Second, the bottle is nice because it's a heavy frosted glass and looks pretty on my counter, but it's a little annoying to get the product out because you can't squeeze - you just kind of have to shake it quickly 1-2 times and it drops out into your hand. Is proven to be effective in reducing blemishes, evening out skin tone and helping to improve lines and wrinkles.The extract of Korean Pasque Flower that is mostly used for its antimicrobial and natural preservative activities. An anti-aging peptide that can visibly reduce the length and depth of wrinkles, at least according to its manufacturer.

The wonderful texture of honey will keep moisture close to your skin, which makes for a glowing and radiant complexion. When collagen naturally breaks down in the skin, the resulting peptide fragments signal to the skin that it should get to work and create some nice, new collagen. Bottom line: Licorice is a great skincare ingredient with significant depigmenting, anti-inflammatory and even some antioxidant properties. Therefore, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 is believed to be able to stimulate collagen production in the skin, and more collagen means fewer wrinkles and younger looking skin. Chamomile can calm down the skin and relieve redness effectively while mugwort has been used in traditional European and Asain herbal medicine to help heal and soothe skin wounds and contains a rich source of antioxidants.Smearing crosslinked version all over ourselves is a newish thing, and incoming evidence so far suggests that it's a great idea, even better than normal HA. Recently science has taken an interest in Gotu Kola as well and it turns out it really has many active compounds with several benefits. Centella derived madecassoside helps soothe, reduce redness and inflammation and helps heal your skin. This contains 10,000ppm each of snail secretion filtrateand honey, both ingredients that will help repair, soothe and moisturize your skin.

The choices are made based on my experience and the results these products showed on MY skin (sensitive, combination, clogged-prone skin).Ceramides are intercellular lipids naturally found in our skin that bonds dead skin cells together to create a barrier. At Crescite Beauty, we take immense pride in fostering strong, direct partnerships with some of Asia's foremost beauty companies. My only complaint is how stretchy the mask is ~ I had to push the chin area up as the mouth area really went out of shape as I applied this mask.

Though Caprylyl Glycol is an alcohol derived from fatty acids, it is not the kind that can dry out skin. One of the biological activities of the centellosides is to be able to stimulate GAGs (glycosaminoglycans - polysaccharides that are part of the liquidy stuff between our skin cells), and especially hyaluronic acid synthesis in our skin. The TL; DR version of HA is that it's a huge polymer (big molecule from repeated subunits) found in the skin that acts as a sponge helping the skin to retain water, making it plump and elastic.

It is also claimed to boost the wound healing process and is especially helpful for sensitive skin types (acne, rosacea, inflammation-related skin diseases). It’s an ingredient whose safety hasn’t been questioned so far by anyone (at least not that we know about). One study found topical low molecular weight hyaluronic acid may be considered for the treatment of rosacea in the adult population.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment