276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanking The Naughty Wife

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And the ** after such a confrontation is fantastic, because both parties want to do the best for their partner - and also the next day or two they feel closer and want to cuddle and have **. Although it at the moment would be a relief if my husband only spanked me leniently I no doubt soon would feel strangely dissatisfied and unfulfilled. Placed Over My Knees: After, what I feel is a sufficient time for you to reflect upon your misbehavior, and, for any questions that you might have, Little Miss High and Mighty, I will take you by the hand, or by your ear, and, guide you over to the chair, and over my knees.

It took some convincing for Jess to agree to us taking video of them, and making them available to our readers. While it may not have been spoken about openly until recently, spanking has been around for centuries – but why are we such fans of this particular kink? The strap hits all over my bottom, but mostly it focuses on the fleshy lower half of my buttocks and on my upper thighs. When the end of the strap, kind of sort of wraps around the butt and catches just the side of your butt…OUCH! It is true that it is not exactly pleasant when my bottom is sore and aching after a spanking and I at least for a couple of days have to give up riding my horse, give up riding my bicycle, be careful when I sit down and must expect the smoldering pain to blaze up if I move without caution but this is only a physical and not an emotional discomfort.Mummy noticed straight away that the herring bone pattern on the rubber imprinted itself on those wonderous globes of bright red flesh! We’re approaching 10k visitors per month and it sounds like the type of material our readers would like.

United States: Members of the public are interviewed in Fayetteville, North Carolina, April 2007, on their views about corporal punishment in school in light of a bill to abolish paddling in the state.Woman sentenced to Sharia caning for drinking beer asks for the punishment to be administered in public. Then he said come here, and I went to him knowing what he was going to do and he said turn around and I did and he spanked me hard, just one seat but it stung. Tips such as traveling with spanking implements, tricks to increase the effectiveness (pain level) of an implement, punishment spanking rules and more!

I had been burdened by shame and guilt because I was naughty and now I had been thoroughly punished as I deserved. You’re right…A trip to the woodshed has become what it was supposed to become…a scary and effective deterrent.A wide men’s slipper, big enough to redden a whole cheek nearly, with a heavy rubber sole, almost like a plimsol. I could not disagree that my naughty behavior warranted punishment and that I needed a severe spanking. The embarrassing questions and reprimands are lengthy, it causes great emotional distress and makes me cry more out of shame than fear of the upcoming punishment. Also, quite possibly, a few ladies, especially the young mothers, were in awe of her, even, more than a little scared of her. He knows what is coming is WICKED and as he’s told me many times before, it is “the most painful thing he’s ever felt.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment