276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Farmacy Deep Sweep 2% BHA Toner for Face - Pore Cleaner and Facial Exfoliator with Salicylic Acid (120 ml)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At night, I layer this with my FAB oat toner (it's more of an essence) TO lactic acid and TO niacinamide, followed with basic oil free moisturizer, but I want to try the Farmacy green one from the same line. The water-light formula in this moringa + papaya toner draws out excess oil to help reduce shine without over-stripping skin. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Read our editorial guidelines to learn more about how we keep our content accurate, reliable and trustworthy.

To the extent of any conflict between Space NK's Privacy Policy and these Terms of Use, these Terms of Use shall control with respect to the CRR Service. After running out of my last bottle I made the switch after she recommended Farmacy over PC saying it didn’t leave behind the same film or residue. Salicylic Acid: A true “hero” ingredient, salicylic acid is a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) famous for being an anti-acne warrior that helps to slough away dead skin cells and excess oil from the skin’s surface.I have fussy skin with huge constantly clogged pores and tons of little bumps on my forehead and cheeks. BHA (salicylic acid) + papaya enzymes gently exfoliate + deep clean to minimize the look of pores, revealing a healthy-looking complexion. Ideal for combination and oily skin, the formula effectively exfoliates and cleans pores to reveal a healthy-looking complexion.

This is a nice toner,seems gentler than the well known Paula’s but still does the job and I like the addition of the papaya enzyme. So when I recently finished another bottle of toner that I wouldn’t repurchase, I decided to try Farmacy’s well-reviewed Deep Sweep, partly for its intriguing name. But my issue with PC is the liquid is a bit "thick" and it takes relatively longer to absorb/dry and has a sticky feeling until it does. Farmacy's Deep Sweep 2% BHA Pore Cleaning Toner is a game-changer, as the alcohol-free formula refreshes and exfoliates skin for a result that's balanced and not stripped.A match made in heaven for combination, oily and blemish-prone skin, this Deep Sweep Pore Cleaning 2% BHA Toner gives your skin a thorough refresh, purifying your pores and controlling sebum levels with stripping your skin. It is normal for Deep Sweep to produce a cloudy substance that breaks up into particles and floats to the top. None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Space NK, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees. This one doesn’t tingle as much, which doesn’t matter much to me- it’s a toner and it happens, but it leaves my skin feeling a little dryer than PC. This daily dark spot solution is also formulated with azelaic acid + 5% PHA to even skin tone + gently resurface skin to boost radiance.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment