276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Little Pony

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A self-obsessed witch named Porcina wants to turn the world into glass, to see her reflection everywhere.

My Little Pony - The Quest Of The Princess Ponies / The

The opening animated sequence with narrated voice-actor credits, as well as its end credits, were removed and replaced with the standard 1986 TV series opening/closing.After the Flouries have taken Masquerade hostage, they are on their way to sucking the life out of Dream Valley unless the ponies can stop them. However, when it flies away, it becomes tangled in a tree, convincing Megan that it is not really a ghost.

My Little Pony (TV series) - Wikipedia

The Bushwoolies, a joyful species of furballs with a hive mind mentality, causing them to usually think alike and in agreement. Megan, Firefly, and the ponies Applejack, Twilight, and Bow Tie go to see the Moochick, who has magic powers and might know how to defeat Tirac. The Little Ponies make their home in Paradise Estate, living a peaceful life filled with song and games.Lauren Faust got much inspiration for My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic from this special, and the 1986 television series. The story begins as the peaceful ponies of Dream Valley are attacked by monsters, led by Scorpan, who kidnap four ponies and take them away to Midnight Castle. Ribbon suggests that they play a game of make believe and runs out to go get them a red ball to use in their game. I was a kid when i saw it and remembered being so scared of the flooze, getting all worried the ponies may not find any way to stop it.

VHS Opening: My Little Pony - The Would Be Original VHS Opening: My Little Pony - The Would Be

The four-disc set contains all 65 episodes of the series spanning from the first to the third seasons. My Little Pony: De Speelfilm (The Dutch translation of The Movie) has been released by both The Sales Company and Video/Film Express. Take a magical journey to Ponyland just as the Little Ponies' annual Spring Festival is about to begin.Item: 385491702057 MY LITTLE PONY ICE CREAM WARS THE REVOLT OF PARADISE PAL VHS VIDEO KIDS CHILDREN. The second series is available in two volumes, and are also sourced from the Disney Channel repeats. The unruly twins are temporarily subdued with the promise of ice cream, but first the First Tooth baby ponies must reunite the feuding ice cream makers Rocky Ripple and Fudgy McSwain, who have cut off Ponyland's ice cream supply. The series debuted on September 15, 1986, nearly three months after the release of My Little Pony: The Movie (which had introduced the Paradise Estate and many of the series' main characters), and ended on September 25, 1987. Factory had acquired the rights to the series and released My Little Pony – The Complete Series on DVD on September 30, 2014.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment