276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Caron Cotton Cakes Self Striping Yarn 530 yd/485 m 8.8 oz/250 g (Peach Blossom)

£13.82£27.64Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bobble stitches make the “o’s” and x stitches make the “x’s” in this hugs & kisses blanket. Get it? XOXO! The Dreamy Rose colorway of the Caron Cakes is perfect for this love inspired throw. I love all the personality that this afghan has between the textures, the ripples and the colors! We love that the stitches and warm-toned caron cake give it its sunray design. This scarf will brighten any grey day! A simple market bag is a versatile and eco-friendly accessory designed to make your shopping trips more convenient and sustainable. This lightweight bag, typically made from durable materials like cotton or jute, features ample storage space and sturdy handles for carrying groceries, produce, or everyday essentials. Why make a boring old baby blanket when you can make this uniquely cute and cozy throw? Each panel out of the three starts out with a mitered granny square that just keeps going and going. The quality of this design is really elevated by the superb color matching and effortless color changing of the Caron Cakes yarn Caron Blossom Cakes is a fantastic yarn choice for anyone who is looking to add softness and brilliance to their projects. Soft yarn, great stitch definition, and a fibre content that is perfect for those who are allergic to wool yarn Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned crafter, the range of colors provided by this yarn is sure to inspire you. Bring out your best projects with Caron Blossom Cakes and embrace this gorgeous season with open arms – flourishing your creativity and your affinity for all things beautiful. Free Caron Blossom Cakes One Ball Crochet Shawl Pattern – Mangrove Crochet Shawl

It’s a little challenging to understand at first if you’re not familiar with the fanning stitch, which is why it’s ideal for intermediate stitchers. We love the flowing design; it looks so cozy for winter. 3. Textured Stripe Baby Blanket Source: LovecraftsA lovely surprise for any robot and budding engineer, this pattern makes a friendly toy that’s super huggable! We love the kind expression on the robot’s face and primary color child-like design. Caron Cakes yarn is a self-striping yarn, so it will change colors for you and you don’t have to worry about choosing colors or weaving in all the extra ends. Most cakes will start and end with the same color, so it’s easy to join a new cake if you are making a larger project. Nearly anything! There are so many brilliant designs out there because the self-striping yarn makes color matching so easy. When I saw the Blossom Cakes, one particular color stood out to me, Tidepool. I instantly fell in love with it. I knew that I had to make something gorgeous out of it while keeping the design simple enough so that the yarn could truly shine. And that’s how the Mangrove Crochet Shawl was born. This yarn is a unique blend of cotton and acrylic that offers a medium weight perfect for a range of knitting and crochet projects. The soft texture and vibrant colors are reminiscent of a springtime bouquet, making it the ideal cake yarn for creating beautiful and functional pieces. Whether you’re crocheting a soft and cozy blanket, a lightweight shawl, or a colorful hat, the Caron Blossom Cakes yarn is sure to inspire your creativity.

One of the most exciting aspects of Caron Cakes crochet patterns is their ability to create mesmerizing color transitions effortlessly. The self-striping nature of the yarn eliminates the need for multiple color changes, resulting in stunning, gradient-like effects that add a touch of magic to any project. Got a mermaid-loving child or adult in your life? This magical purse is a great way to give others the fishy tail they’ve been dreaming about! It’s such an adorable beach or festival bag, too. Ain’t no party like a crochet round-up party because the crochet round-up party don’t stop! See you here next week for another fabulous round of free crochet patterns. Hit that follow button so you don’t miss out! The pink tones bring a pretty vibe to the outfit and suit any sandy-colored small dog well! We imagine this outfit feels like wearing a blanket, which must be divine for any little dog in winter! 12. Bias Triangle Shawl Source: LovecraftsSometimes you want a really big purse that you can put any and everything into. And sometimes you just need an adorable little clutch for your phone and your wallet. You can crochet this cute Caron Cakes clutch (say that 10 times fast!) using just single crochet stitches. With this pattern, you can bundle up in style, ready to face whatever chilly weather comes your way! We love the lattice pattern, which gives you extra chunky warmth and a gorgeous oversized finished shawl. RELATED: Easy Crochet Bookmark: Perfect Project for Beginners 10. Orange Spice Scarf Source: Lovecrafts If you want to wrap yourself in a squishy and comfortable scarf, this chunky one is perfect. But, of course, you can customize the pattern to create a more minimal look too, or embrace maximalism with an extra-long scarf! NOTE: Gauge is completely subjective to the crafter. You can use any knitting needle or crochet hook size you need to get the gauge on the pattern you choose to make. Take the time to do a gauge swatch to save time!

These patterns typically provide detailed instructions, including stitch explanations, stitch counts, and sometimes even video tutorials. They allow crocheters to explore their creativity and create stunning, colorful projects using Caron Cakes yarn. With a vast array of patterns available, crocheters can find inspiration and create personalized items that reflect their unique style. 37 types of Caron Cake yarns 1. Simple Market Bag Source: Lovecrafts Looking for an extra warm hat pattern? This beanie is made with chunky yarn, so it’s sure to hold the heat in when you’re wearing it. It uses the scale-like crocodile stitch, which isn’t made for novices. So, definitely only try this design out if you’re at an intermediate and up level. With its incredible versatility and soft texture, this yarn is perfect for beginners and experienced crafters alike. It’s a great crochet yarn or knitting yarn, as it’s easy to work with and yields stunning results. The limited edition Caron Blossom Cakes yarn is a must-have for anyone looking to celebrate spring and create something truly unique and beautiful.NOTE: I did notice that when I did the knit swatches I got a bit more of a little stripe look but I would not call this self striping yarn. If the knit project has longer rows or rounds the striping will not be as noticeable. Did the Yarn Hold Up to Frogging? Caron Blossom Cakes yarn is a unique offering in the world of yarn for crochet or knitting. This yarn is a worsted weight yarn and is a blend of 61% cotton and 39% acrylic, making it both soft and durable. The generous 8oz cake yarn ensure that you have plenty of yarn to create a range of pieces, from cozy crochet scarves to intricate blankets. Are you looking for an 80s retro make? Or maybe you’re a dancer who needs to keep their muscles warm! These fun and fuzzy leg warmers will be a great addition to any fancy dress party, ice-skating rink, or chilly winter walk. I can totally picture myself strolling through the farmer’s market with this chic bag slung over my shoulder. People will say, “Omg where did you get that cute tote?” And I’ll say, “Oh, this old thing? I made it myself!” This design is worked in the round from the bottom up using single crochet, double crochet and shell stitches – and less than one skein of Caron Cakes yarn!

First of all, I love how yarn cakes sit still. Whether you pull from the middle or from the outside, it just sits there! Every time I try to crochet from a ball of yarn it always tries to run away from me. Please tell me I’m not the only one! As chihuahuas originate from Mexico, they’re prone to getting chilly in colder climates. This chihuahua dress is an attractive option for dog parents to keep their four-legged friends warm. Also, note that this yarn recommends hand washing and laying flat to dry due to the wool content of the yarn.The blanket makes a great baby shower gift, and its textured design will keep little ones warm throughout the winter months. It doesn’t have to be a baby blanket, too! You can add stitches to it over time so that it grows with the child! Fancy going on an adventure? This Tote bag will hold everything you need for a lake day, beach trip, or shopping session. The stripy design makes it easy to crochet, so you can feel comfortable creating it if you’re a beginner. If you’re someone who loves to experiment with different yarns and stitches, then you’ll definitely love exploring the various possibilities that can be achieved with the Tidepool colorway. The yarn itself has a beautiful range of colors that blend harmoniously, making it perfect for a variety of stitch patterns and designs. This sweater that uses top-down crocheting is modifiable! So, you don’t have to worry about wearing something too long or trying to tug down short sweater arms. If you have Caron Cakes yarn in your stash right now, then you shouldn’t be reading this right now – you should be crocheting one of these amazing Caron Cakes crochet patterns! And if you don’t have this in your stash, you are definitely going to want to add it to your list. Have you used Caron Cakes yarn before? What have you made with it and how much did you love it? Let me know in the comments below!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment