276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Crooked Kingdom Collector's Edition: Leigh Bardugo (Six of Crows)

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Dregs are such an amazing squad all together. Their banter owns my heart. Jesper and Inej especially have one of my favorite friendship dynamics of all time; their banter and their genuine trust in each other and their lowkey joking about their mutual crush on Kaz. Inej and Nina stand out as well; extra credit for passing the bechdel test with flying colors.

Kaz Brekker the MC everyone in this world/universe is in love with is the male version of Alina. Yeah kudos to you. He is also known as Dirtyhands *chokes on vomit and dies* There is not a single thing i like about him. NOT ONE THING. The entire point of having Kaz there is for the readers to drown themselves in romanticized idealizations lmao.

Summary

Criminal prodigy Kaz is offered a chance at a job that could make him rich beyond his wildest dreams. But he can’t pull it off alone. Six dangerous outcasts. One impossible heist. Ruin and Rising Edit update or whatever I watched the Netflix show I'm on episode four and oh my god it's really good. It's really really fun and I can feel my brain leaking out of my ears whenever I see Inej and Kaz interact with each other. And if Inej was kidnapped/whatever (i forget) at age fourteen and lived in a whore house for one year and now she is sixteen then SHE BECAME A SPY IN ONE YEAR AS IF CELAENA SARDOTHIEN BECOMING THE MOST FEARED ASSASSIN IN SIXTEEN YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH NOW WE HAVE INEJ AS A SPY, FULLY SKILLED AND FEARED IN ONE YEAR. nina zenik. my queen, i love her x1000000. 🥺 i wasn’t expecting to resonate with her that much and understand her, but i truly did. she was so snarky and feisty and brave, while at the same time having such a soft and vulnerable side for her friends. i wanna be at the receiving end of her love because the way she loves is just so 🥹🥹 every scene she came, i was just cheering her on. her banter and snark and energy are just unmatchable.

Okay! I'll admit it. Nina is my favorite character. I love her strength and her love for waffles and her ability to be bright and happy in her gang of dark criminals. And her grisha powers as a Heartrender are amazing.This book united stupid me and current me, which means that people who are dumb and have bad taste and people who are very very cool and like good things only can be united in liking this book. I’m going to get Wylan’s ghost to teach my ghost how to play the flute just so that I can annoy the hell out of your ghost.” BUT ANYWAY this is a five star review and that means I don’t have to complain!!! Who knew!! All new to me. Dark and gritty adventure. A bunch of anti-heroes. A dangerous scientist. A nation of witch hunters. Gang wars. Grisha. And Leigh Bardugo. That's the recipe for EPICNESS. And for people who claim to be the most open minded fandom who support every kind of freaking diversity known to man, some of you sure aren't what you'd like to believe lol.

The other three...they’re just pretty boring. Wylan is Nice but that’s not enough to make me like a character. Nina is just like “Food!!! Yum!!! Love to eat, and also be sexy!!!” And if anyone could show me actual proof Matthias has one (1) trait besides liking Nina and being strong, I’d fall out of my chair. Because I’d be surprised. And also statistically speaking I’d probably be sitting.

Matthias a former Druskelle, soldiers from Fjerda. He has history with Nina as the two of them helped each other after a storm destroyed their ship, with the two of them developing a trust. Nina betrays him which causes him to hate her, but he also loves her.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment