276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Teamson Home Arquer Arc Curved Standing LED Floor Lamp with Bell Shade & Marble Base, Modern Lighting in Black for Living Room, Bedroom or Dining Room

£59.995£119.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Heavy marble base makes it wobble-free so this beautiful lamp won't fall over; safe to have around kids and pets Second thing, which is probably my favorite, is I noticed how easy this was going to be. The pieces of the lamp are all connected together, just pull off the tiny plastic rings between them and twist together. The lamp cord is already inside. The Arquer floor lamp from is the epitome of style and the pinnacle of functionality. It will provide your home with a unique, modern flair that you can’t find at those big-box stores. The graceful curve of this lamp’s stand is finished in sleek silver, and supports a bell-like lampshade that seems to dangle effortlessly in the air. The base of the stand is finished in white marble for a classic look. This modern reinvention of postmodern styles combines clean lines with classic finishes for a beautiful finished product. And the convenient floor switch provides for easy operation and simple functionality. It gives off a good amount of light but with the shade dark it keeps it from shining in your eyes, which is a nice change. It works well as a light to work under for school, reading or artwork.

The step switch makes it easy to turn on and off and the top was easy to screw on. Since the shade is so large it can hold just about any type of light bulb with a standard sized base. Beautiful, sleek and functional [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] When we moved into our home, I loved all of the natural lighting and big windows. It's great during the day. However, at night the house is so dark and has very little lighting. I really needed a lamp to make things brighter.

Buy it with

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment