276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Witchcraft: Beauty Spells and Potions

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Your answer to your morning wake-up routine may be coffee, but you should think about switching it out for something more soul nourishing to complement your am make-up application. Moonshine, Starlight, let the wind carry your light, let your glow cover my body, and let your shine cover every eye.

Chrysoprase embodies a refreshing and uplifting energy, ideal for promoting a youthful appearance and encouraging positivity. Soak in the tub with these precious herbs and take the time to caress, massage, and celebrate your body.Garnet is renowned for its revitalizing energy, often used for promoting circulation and revitalizing the skin’s appearance. When you eat pears or olives, imagine yourself endowed with the longevity of the trees that bore the fruit. Beauty Spells can help you change your perspective, feel prettier, and find the power and confidence to rock your world!

Now take your stone or quartz and keep it resting on your Solar Plexus (the point where the lower ribs meet), where your confidence and your power reside. I’m excited to hear what you’re curious about so go ahead and submit your questions and you may see them in a future installment of The G-Spot. The other sites always use ingredients or candles but I needed to cast spells without ingredients and without candles. With juniper sage and charcoal, this woody earthy blend is ideal for a Sunday evening pick me up from a small batch London herbalist Johanna Elf. Whilst you can of course source cacao that supports people from its countries of origin (I like Choc Affair which is fairly traded) but I also rate Dr David Jack’s Relax Hot Chocolate includes holistic ingredients like ashwagandha, raw cacao, maca and reishi mushroom to instil some chill.

Even though it might seem like a lifetime, be patient and trust magic will manifest to let it work having your total support truly. Bathing can be made into a personal and sacred practice, as we cleanse the day’s energies away – from the bad encounter on the tube, to the frustrating afternoon meeting - it can all be washed away in the ceremonial space that is your bathroom.

These spells have likely remained popular because, like a lot of magic, they address a basic human anxiety. The makeup I use tends to be ultra-decorative too - a weighty gold lipstick almost feels akin to holding an ‘athame’ or ritual knife and I often decant anything that’s safe to do so into sanitised antique pots or perfume atomisers. That’s why I’m excited to start this monthly series where I get to investigate your questions, whether they’re about grooming, beauty, self-care, or anything in between. With beauty spells, you will start working on yourself, a first mandatory step to all the magic to come! Then keep your hands on the herbs, absorbs their energy, and bring your hands back to your face, repeating the same words.Alissa's fascination with crystals started in her early twenties when she discovered their healing properties and began incorporating them. If you want to use all three types of apples; use red on the first day, green for the second, and gold on the third. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment